Pika, or not to pika...

Tsundere

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
That is the question.

I love the pika xl, no doubt.... but then I question it... first off, its YELLOW, second off Im already ordering a custom design on etsy to cover his face...

Surely, its like... wtf? why open it then...well... I could either keep using it and be happy or open the new red I also bought, and sell this one used on Cag or ebay...

I cant decide its so:wall:

[quote name='whoknows']You obviously don't like it so why keep it?[/QUOTE]

because....when you spend 6 hours driving around over 50 miles to get something it becomes dear to you, Its cute...I just dont see point in keeping it if its cased, plus even if its basically new its already registered to my club nintendo >

Are you turned off by pikachu's nipples? It sounds to me like you have a lot more emotional value for it than practical. That being said it might be in your best interest to hold on to it or it might not the thing about special editions is that you don't really know how special they are until much later.

Why would you drive around for 6 hours! If you're not really sure if you want it? Driving around for 6 hours, only to sell it is not very CAG of you. I say go with the red one and wait for a special edition you REALLY want/like. Pray for a Smash Bros one, please.

[quote name='eliter1']Why would you drive around for 6 hours! If you're not really sure if you want it? Driving around for 6 hours, only to sell it is not very CAG of you. I say go with the red one and wait for a special edition you REALLY want/like. Pray for a Smash Bros one, please.[/QUOTE]

The one I really want is OG 3DS & Japan only, LOVE PLUS NENE Edition... though, I bought an extra to keep sealed~ I should rephrase, drove 3 hours waited outside stores for 2 hours and took hour to get ready x:. Just target had 3, and i got there first and was going to buy -ALL- of them but so many other people were there I didnt want to be that mean, so then they said they would hold ONE box at a target 45min away in diff city
when I got there they said by time they went to grab it for me it was taken. So I drove 20MIN~ Further to TOYS R US and waited till 10, Turns out the TRU i went too was ONLY TRU in region TO NOT GET THEIR SHIPMENT they did not even have any idea about the freaking 3DS except for 1 guy

(I cringed when the lady on mic was like "Oh I think its that game like mario or something" ; )

So they stock checked and called waterford (were I was at 7am to BEGIN WITH) store and they had two left (this was around 10:20am) they tried putting both on hold for me but only did one, but the WF guy said he hid Pika behind normal XL that they couldnt hold for me.

So when I got there....
The lady @ the front was like, "here for the pikachu arent you?" and i was like "yeah" and she was like... "I think we might be out sweety lemme check" so she asked guy in electronics on mic and he said one (the on they hid for me that WASNT reserved) so she was like "Better run there!!" and on mic to elec. guy was like "I have her running to you she will be there in moment" lol

BUT I WAS SOCAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT I FORGOT TO PRICE MATCH

icm_fullxfull.25747509_b8qfoz881lsg8c0c0w0s.jpg

Is why I cannot decide which will look better once backgrounds painted on

[quote name='popular penguin']I think the Scanty and Kneesocks cover would look better on the red XL because, you know, they're red.[/QUOTE]

Believe it or not... the case background is being designed to make the art get more drawn out against the yellow, so switching to the red/black "might" make it look awkward. If it was clear like that WIP is though I would totally go red/black, but then again in my mind.... I think... "Hey, I have a pika and you dont..." at conventions >_>

bread's done
Back