Pikachu 3DS XL vs Pokemon X/Y themed 3DS XL. Which do you like more?

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I have the Pikachu one. I like the colors on the other systems more, however I don't care much for the newer Pokemon designs. 

3ds-xl.jpg

pika-3ds-xl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Pikachu XL as well, and am happy with it. The blue on the X/Y system on the left is nice, but Yveltal just looks menacing. Keeping my happy fun 3DS. :bouncy:

The nice thing about Pikachu is that it's a pretty unique color/combination of colors whereas the X/Y colors are already available (albeit without the graphics).

Pikachu.  The X/Y ones look like something you could just do yourself with vinyl stickers.  Sort of lazy and uninspired to do the same design on two existing colors, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate the Pikachu one, way to kiddie looking for my liking.

The X&Y ones are pretty nice looking though.  I just have the regular blue 3DS and would never upgrade to a special one as I don't care much about that kind of stuff.

Think the Pickachu 3ds make it look like it has nipples (cameras)

Not a FAN I should have bought the animalcrossing 3ds xl bundle.( however not a fan of white systems)

Since when are nipples around the armpits and upper shoulders? You got some funky sense of anatomy.

Overall, looking at it without a bias, the Pikachu one is clearly the better design. 

Now, personally, I hate the color yellow so naturally I'd rather have the blue or red one (currently have the red one preordered).

The pikachu one is certainly the most unique looking, but I would personally pick the red one if given a choice of the 3.  However, the gold pokemon 3ds xl in japan is by far my favorite of the pokemon 3ds designs.

I like my Pikachu one. I loved Pokemon when I was a kid and to me Pikachu screams Pokemon. I have no idea who the new X/Y Pokemons are all about.

The pikachu one is certainly the most unique looking, but I would personally pick the red one if given a choice of the 3. However, the gold pokemon 3ds xl in japan is by far my favorite of the pokemon 3ds designs.
Yeah, that one is awesome. The Charizard XL is the best, IMO.

I'd love a charizard 3dXL that would be great, but since it won't be here that is fine..

I don't have an 3dsxl just a blue 3ds so I might get the red one. I like Poke'mon Y's legengary.

Need order an hori 3ds xl screen protecter..

Luckily I have a 25$ GC so that will help on the system.

I have the Pikachu one (and a ridiculous pikachu shell on it) and that's what I prefer. However, I bought the red X/Y one the other day to collect. Red because that color wasn't released in Japan.

bread's done
Back