PIKAGame.com like Live Search (Free stuff for playing games)

NintendoGal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Sorry if this has been posted before and/or this is in the incorrect section. Figured since the Live.com stuff was here this would be appropriate here.

Anyway I just stumbled across PIKAGame.com. You earn points for playing games and doing other activities. You can redeem the points you earn for prizes. The lowest prize is 1,000 which is $10 sent by PayPal. It seems the maximum amount of points per day is 265, although I could be mistaken.

It's new, but I think the layout is nice. Hopefully more will be added as time goes on, but it was just started in December.

I would appreciate sign-ups under me, but if you don't want to do that, that's cool too. See below for each flavor of link.

Sign-Up Page
Referral

Non-Referral

Homepage
PIKAGame.com

[quote name='Flak']It looks pretty good, and the prizes are decent but I'd need to hear some success stories first.[/quote]

Haven't seen anyone hit the prize payout level yet. The admin seems nice enough though. Responds quickly to problems/comments via the profile comment system.

Promising so far imo. :)

[quote name='jlewis13']a point per min of gaming thats gonna be a long slow grind it out game[/quote]

There are other ways to earn points besides games such as simply logging in or adding friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CYRiX'][/quote]

Senior on this account sure, I used to have another. ;p

Anyway this is my very first type of post like this. Generally I'm posting a contest on my site or replying in the main section about deals and what I saw. Figured I'd contribute and give people both links so they can decide who to give credit to.

Thanks for the mention guys, let me know if you run into any problems or have questions about the site.

In regards to prizes, no one has claimed anything yet but I will be sure to get them to take pictures with their prizes once they do and post them on the site. I'm working on getting legitimate sponsors for them so that should add (hopefully) to your level of confidence that they will be delivered.

It doesn't seem to a point per minute of game played. I played DOOM for at least 10 minutes and only got one point out of it. That hardly makes me want to keep playing.

Hmm now I'm wondering what the deal is. The site has been down for me for a day. :(

And thanks to the people who signed up under me and the mod who moved this to the appropriate area.

I'm praying that these games (or at least the "help" sections) were designed by non-native English speakers.

"This pill toss you up. Blinking power-ups also toss you up."

"The duck must be brought to madness and lasted for some time mad."

You will never understand how happy that makes me.

Hi, this is the creator of the site. Big thanks NintendoGal for posting the link!

The site took a big hit a couple of days ago from exploiters and other forum postings a couple of days ago and went down several times. It was down for most of yesterday as I was moving servers to one that is more reliable when facing that kind of bombardment, hopefully this one works out well.

@savagepastry - The games are developed by a random mix from the internet, so anything is up for grabs when it comes to English and grammar. There are even a couple of games completely in another language, which makes it all the more interesting.

If anyone has any questions or feedback on the site I'd love to hear it! Thanks!

It was actually a direct response to the influx of botters/exploiters. I decided that instead of trying to fight a battle I can't win, I would just pull a Kansas City shuffle on them and take away what they want most! It's worked for the most part as those gift cards were the biggest incentive that most of the exploiters had.

On the flip side I know a lot of the legitimate players also were after them. I can't guarantee that they'll come back but do know that nothing is final and that you never know what prizes will be added (or when).

-First Create An account (task About 1min)
-Then Start playing games, adding Friends, and having fun, (do this to recive points you get 1 point for minimum 1 min playing a game.)
-Once you have enouth points you can start claimig your prizes.

here the link to PIKAGAMES.com

http://www.pikagame.com/?ref=TheStig15

Last edited by a moderator:
it's been a few months since the last post, but I couldn't find other thread about pikagame.com. Anyone confirmed that this is legit?

bread's done
Back