pikmin 2 new sealed(last minute post) gone

the auction started at $25, so $26 isnt that high, whether or not its worth it, i dont know.
by the way, your shipping cost is kinda outrageous and not much better even with the discount you are offering CAGs.

[quote name='Arakias']the auction started at $25, so $26 isnt that high, whether or not its worth it, i dont know.
by the way, your shipping cost is kinda outrageous and not much better even with the discount you are offering CAGs.[/QUOTE]

yeah, that shipping cost is a bit high, a game can be shipped through USPS Priority mail for no more than 4 bucks, even regular mail is only a couple of bucks.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Where is King of Prussia, PA? I'm in Erie, PA and never heard of that city before.[/QUOTE]

DUDE KING OF PRUSSIA IS THE SECOND BIGGEST MALL IN THE STATES!

EVERYONE IN PA SHOULD KNOW THAT :D

IM IN NORRISTOWN :D

[quote name='Arakias']whether or not its worth it, i dont know.[/QUOTE]
less than $30 for pikmin 2 is definitely worth it. this was one of the best games of 2004. i'd probably say it was my favorite gamecube game from last year, although i still haven't played my copy of paper mario 2 yet. i've been thinking about playing through this one again.

[quote name='bri637']yeah, that shipping cost is a bit high, a game can be shipped through USPS Priority mail for no more than 4 bucks, even regular mail is only a couple of bucks.[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt call $6 outrageous for shipping if its costing me $4 to send it priority + going to PO, boxing material, etc.....but thats all moot now, its over

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']I wouldnt call $6 outrageous for shipping if its costing me $4 to send it priority + going to PO, boxing material, etc.....but thats all moot now, its over[/QUOTE]
you're not fooling anyone with the packaging issue. everybody knows that priority mail boxes are free and can easily be obtained at any post office or through the usps website. and for packing, there are lots of free options. plastic bags from retail stores, newspaper, and of course, packing previously used in packages that you received. i don't mean to nitpick, especially since i have nothing to do with this auction, but it frustrates me when people try to act like packing up an item costs several dollars.

i estimate that it costs me between $0.00 and $0.15 to pack a single game in to one of the small priority mail boxes. the price can be $0.00 if i use free stuff like plastic bags or ~$0.15 if i use tissue paper, which i buy for like $2.99 for 300 sheets or something like that. and i frequently get commended in my feedback for the quality of the packing and packaging. and going to the post office is free as far as i'm concerned. people go there all of the time for their own reasons, and i'm not going to charge my customers for something so trivial.

this is also why i usually just skip over first class mail. the postage is less, but you need to buy a good padded envelope, which brings the total cost up fairly close to the standard $3.85 for priority. i just say screw it. with priority mail, the boxes are free, the items will be better protected, and you can have packs of the boxes sent to your house instead of needing to make a trip into town to pick up mailing materials.

bread's done
Back