Pikmin New and Sealed Fetched $50?

The original goes for that much?I guess that all really good nongh video games jump in value.I know sooner or later god of war will get pretty good money for sealed nongh version

That's what I thought. I wonder if it could get a little more? Maybe $60? I don't know, but if people are willing to pay $50 for it..

Maybe because it's the sealed, non-PC version? Or maybe it's because you hyped it to be rare that some poor sap thought it was a deal...:whistle2:k

I wouldn't, but if you didn't state in your terms that you only ship to confirmed addresses the buyer could report you as a non performing seller.

In the future I would state you only ship to confirmed addresses and block unconfirmed address Paypal payments

Hey, I noticed your auction earlier today. Out of curiosity I decided to check completed listings, and there was that one sealed copy that sold for $50 BIN, but it was the PC version. It might've been worth it to put your copy up for $60 with the chance for a Best Offer, but $50 is still pretty good - congrats!

As for the buyer paying with an unconfirmed address, it shouldn't be a problem. As long as they have enough feedback (which in your case, they do), you can bet that they're pretty honest.

i have several non-PC zelda windwakers I picked for for $15 apiece since within 1-2 years I will be able to sell for $50+

Okay, I'm a little bit confused now. He sent me a payment which I can either accept or deny, but when I click accept I get this message

" The ability to accept credit or debit card funded payments is reserved for Premier and Business accounts. To accept this pending payment, please upgrade your account now.

If you upgrade your account, you will receive a range of premium features in addition to the ability to accept unlimited credit or debit card payments. The fees on incoming payments are low - just 2.9% + $0.30 USDfootnote 1 to receive payments. If you deny this pending payment, you may continue to receive money from PayPal members who use a bank account or their PayPal balance to fund the payment. To continue to receive payments for free, make sure that the people who pay you fund their payments with their PayPal balance or with a bank account.

footnote 1 There is an additional 1%* For more information see our fees schedule.."

[quote name='Technique']Okay, I'm a little bit confused now. He sent me a payment which I can either accept or deny, but when I click accept I get this message

" The ability to accept credit or debit card funded payments is reserved for Premier and Business accounts. To accept this pending payment, please upgrade your account now.

If you upgrade your account, you will receive a range of premium features in addition to the ability to accept unlimited credit or debit card payments. The fees on incoming payments are low - just 2.9% + $0.30 USDfootnote 1 to receive payments. If you deny this pending payment, you may continue to receive money from PayPal members who use a bank account or their PayPal balance to fund the payment. To continue to receive payments for free, make sure that the people who pay you fund their payments with their PayPal balance or with a bank account.

footnote 1 There is an additional 1%* For more information see our fees schedule.."[/QUOTE]

If you are going to be a regular seller on eBay just need to upgrade. It sucks because they will charge you a percentage for EVERY transaction from then on - even if it is paid with a balance from another PayPal account. But you can't avoid it if you want to sell more than a couple things. And you probably would have needed to state in your auction that credit card payments via PayPal aren't accepted.

[quote name='io']If you are going to be a regular seller on eBay just need to upgrade. It sucks because they will charge you a percentage for EVERY transaction from then on - even if it is paid with a balance from another PayPal account. But you can't avoid it if you want to sell more than a couple things. And you probably would have needed to state in your auction that credit card payments via PayPal aren't accepted.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just realized that. I upgraded to premier.

[quote name='Vinny']Maybe because it's the sealed, non-PC version? Or maybe it's because you hyped it to be rare that some poor sap thought it was a deal...:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

either way I wouldnt complain about making money....

bread's done
Back