pimp_daddy_smurf,flizmo007, trustcompany1013,JackSuper & few others crap thr

masha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
This was my feedback thread and I asked people not to post here. They did not listen.

What can I say to all of you, who posted here (except Mustang O-Line 75)!?

:imwithst:

Enjoy :!:

does not the rating tally topic show the amount of positive feedback you have? i dont see the point of this.

ps: sorry for posting

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='jimbodan']All the cool kids are posting... so I want to post too[/quote]

welcome to the cool club :lol:[/quote]

Can I join?

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='jimbodan']All the cool kids are posting... so I want to post too[/quote]

welcome to the cool club :lol:[/quote]

Can I join?[/quote]

you're in, no question

[quote name='Santurio']I wanna join in the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[/quote]Sice you have that avatar and sig...

go right ahead. :wink:

I don't know what i'm signing up for but it seems like fun count me in, especially for a n00b like me i need to join a club

I was in a Walmart store last night and noticed a modem on the shelf labeled "Y2K and MP3" compatible. I laughed that a modem would be labeled "MP3 compatible." A passing customer asked what was so funny, and I pointed to the sign.

"MP3!" the customer bellowed. "They're worried about the year 3000? What the heck do I care if this crap works 1000 years from now!?"

bread's done
Back