Pinball Arcade PS4 Season 1 free? (possible glitch YMMV?)

KevinMassacre

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Just logged into playstation store to spend some credit I had. I was going to buy season 1 of pinball arcade and it had told me I have already purchased it. I have NEVER bought this game before, however I had the free version downloaded. I loaded up the game and it told me I had an update. It downloaded a file over 900mb and now I have every season 1 table. I have no idea what happened, but I now have the first set of tables free. Its not even listed in my purchase history on my ps4, ps3, or vita. Maybe someone else can check this out? Its just bizarre to me.... 

Just logged into playstation store to spend some credit I had. I was going to buy season 1 of pinball arcade and it had told me I have already purchased it. I have NEVER bought this game before, however I had the free version downloaded. I loaded up the game and it told me I had an update. It downloaded a file over 900mb and now I have every season 1 table. I have no idea what happened, but I now have the first set of tables free. Its not even listed in my purchase history on my ps4, ps3, or vita. Maybe someone else can check this out? Its just bizarre to me....
Did you ever purchase any tables for PS3 or VITA? I see the listing on the website for the free version of season 1 but it says certain requirements are needed. I think certain tables previously purchased allow the free upgrade.

Did you ever purchase any tables for PS3 or VITA? I see the listing on the website for the free version of season 1 but it says certain requirements are needed. I think certain tables previously purchased allow the free upgrade.
I wish my purchases from the 360 would carry over to the PS4 version.

Actually, it's a $15 upgrade from PS3/Vita to PS4, only available when you own every season 1 table.

Though I certainly wish it was free. And applied to the other seasons. :( Just seems like the OP got lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back