Pinball Hall of Fame (Williams) for Wii $19.99 at FYE B&M

airwavexiii

CAGiversary!
This game is normally $29.99 but FYE has this game as a regular sticker price of $19.99. From what I can tell most B&M stores don’t carry this game and it is only available online at sites like amazon.com and buy.com. I don’t see it on the FYE website but they do have it at the B&M stores. I havent played it yet but it got an 8.0 from IGN.com and I have heard only positive things about the game so far.

Dang, if I had still had an FYE around that sold video games, I'd be all over this. I actually stopped by Gamestop yesterday to buy this only to learn they don't carry it new. They have a listing for it used, but the game is so new (and somewhat hard to come by) that there aren't any used copies out there.

Nice deal, but sadly, I'll most likely have to pay full price at Amazon.

I sure hope a good online deal for this game shows up soon. There's no FYE near me and I really want this game, but I just can't spend double what someone who gets it on the PS2 would pay just for the skimpy use of motion control. To me it doesn't warrant the addtional $15 price tag. I could live with the Wii version being $5 dollars more than the PS2 version, making it $19.99, but not $30 bones. C'mon Amazon. Give us a deal!:pray:

My blockbuster actually had two copies of this, so I gave it a rent. If you like pinball even a little bit, it's fucking brilliant. Especially the fact that now you can play Funhouse at home.

Thanks OP, I panicked when I didn't see it on the wall, then the 19.99 standing display caught my eye as I was leaving. It was a great deal and the game is amazing, everything I could have hoped for and more. Do not miss out!

The only FYE close to me that sells video games had one copy of this, according to their computer. They couldn't find it, so I'm empty handed. :whistle2:(

Make sure you check the display next to the video games (at least that is what they had at my store). They had a bunch of crap and then one slot was Pinball Hall of Fame!

Thanks OP for the heads up! Good game for $20!

The Shipwrecks were waxing rhapsodic about this game on this week's CAG Foreplay podcast. Actually got me really interested in picking it up, especially for $20. I'll check FYE and Target this weekend.

note about target

Only 1 of 3 stores I went to had this game. It was 19.99 but it was only at the larger target I went too. The one that has like 2 end cap shelves with random gh, price drops, and crappy shovelware.

sorry. Should have noted that it seemed ymmv as to whether Target even carried the game. Didn't mean to send anyone on a wild goose chase.

[quote name='iluvmywife']Does this version have "Indiana Jones". That was one of William's greatest silver ball games ever![/QUOTE]

No, there aren't any third party licensed tables in the game.

man, has anyone found this at Target? I only saw it at one Target, and I assumed this was nationwide, but it seems like no one is having any luck finding it. I need to go back and pick it up.

Picked this game up today at FYE. $30 was too much for the Wii version to cost, but $20 bones is good. Thanks to the OP for pointing out the deal because I really wanted a good deal on this game and thought i'd have to wait for whenever Amazon decided to do one. I really hope that they do a Bally collection next and put in some licensed games like Twilight Zone and Addam's Family. I would be more than happy to pay $39.99 for that game to help Crave cover the licensing fees. They've got such a solid build down now that they could really hit the next collection out of the park.

Thanks for the tip on this deal. I picked it up yesterday.

I found it at my local FYE - it's at Ridgmar Mall in Fort Worth. There were 2 more copies there, and like others I was bummed to see it nowhere near the video game wall. It was actually on the OTHER side of the checkout counter on a column where there were wii games all up and down that side of the column.

Also:
While you're there - I think I saw Winter Sports: The Ultimate Challenge for $19.99 as well on the same rack ($29.99 at amazon), but can't be sure. Can anyone confirm?

I got pretty bored with this one fast. It's great for a rental, but I wouldn't buy it unless I found an awesome deal.

I ended up ordering this with SSBB from Buy.com with their $20 off $80 or more Google Checkout promotion. Had to stick something else in my order to get it above $80, as $79.98 doesn't have the discount come into play. I figured I paid a buck or two more above FYE's $19.99 + tax to get it, and with the nearest FYE being 30 minutes round-trip from me, gas money evened it out.

Bah, in Kennesaw, GA this week for work, and the local FYE doesn't carry video games at all. Guess I need to suck it up and order this online.

geez, what is the deal with this game? Went to another Target, no sign of it. It's like only 2-3 online sellers are stocking it, and now Amazon is saying 1-2 months to ship.

Why did they bother making this game if they were only going to press 50 copies?

(I'm really tempted to just order it although I'm sure if I do that'll release the floodgates!)

ETA: Woah, Wherehouse had ONE copy and I was able to order it!! Thanks for the head's up.. (as soon as I ordered it went OOS)
I found a free shipping code that's working, too-- FSWH21

ordered one from deepdiscount. $29, free shipping. i know it's not $20, but i love the previous game. i didnt even know it came out already, so this is nice.

[quote name='Justin42']geez, what is the deal with this game? Went to another Target, no sign of it. It's like only 2-3 online sellers are stocking it, and now Amazon is saying 1-2 months to ship.

Why did they bother making this game if they were only going to press 50 copies?

(I'm really tempted to just order it although I'm sure if I do that'll release the floodgates!)

ETA: Woah, Wherehouse had ONE copy and I was able to order it!! Thanks for the head's up.. (as soon as I ordered it went OOS)
I found a free shipping code that's working, too-- FSWH21[/quote]

I am starting to think that of a lot of wii games. This is now the third wii game this year that I have had to hunt for and only found at one store: No More Heroes, Pro Evolution, and this game.

wow,.. i've had my eye on this game for a while and i was wondering why i couldn't find a copy at best buy. all makes sense now. i'll check my target tonight or tomorrow.. it would be great to find it there since i have a gift card burning a hole in my wallet.

I hunted this down to NO avail all day yesterday and on Easter. No walmart's, kmart's, best buy's or circuit city's in the Pittsburgh area seem to have it.

Ugh.

How dreadful. The ONE Wii game that I'd actually play more than an hour too.....

[quote name='falcinator']

How dreadful. The ONE Wii came that I'd actually play more than an hour too.....[/QUOTE]
what about Zelda, SSBB, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Corruption, Paper Mario, etc?

[quote name='addicted2games']what about Zelda, SSBB, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Corruption, Paper Mario, etc?[/quote]

Yeah, pretty horrible huh? My motivation wasn't to come off as a troll, I own ALL of those games.....I think I've just gotten......old! I'm an odd gamer who only plays "casually", ugh, even though my interest level in games has always remained the same.

I dunno, there's only so many times I can harpoon shit, blast things, stomp heads....and the novelty of being in pseudo 3D wears off quickly, hence my desire to play "quick and cheap thrills" games...like this one.

[quote name='Justin42']geez, what is the deal with this game? Went to another Target, no sign of it. It's like only 2-3 online sellers are stocking it, and now Amazon is saying 1-2 months to ship.

I found a free shipping code that's working, too-- FSWH21[/QUOTE]

Damn, I actually had that one in my cart last night and didn't buy it because I was going to see if I could save a little on shipping. Oh well, fair play.

My FYE couldn't find it still. I went there and looked everywhere and couldn't find it, despite the computer saying they have one in stock. I may just have to wait this game out...

bread's done
Back