Pinball HoF: Williams Collection for PS3 - $29.49

[quote name='Hardware']This has been posted already.[/QUOTE]
The other thread was for the 360. PS3 price was $37 yesterday.

[quote name='Skoad']The other thread was for the 360. PS3 price was $37 yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this is the first time Amazon's had the PS3 version for under $30. They did have it for $32.49 a week or so ago, but then it went up to $37.

Those of you who pre-ordered it for $27.99 at Newegg might want to cancel and go with Amazon. With ECA, Amazon's actually a tad cheaper and the game ships today. That makes it especially worth it if you have Prime.

For some reason, Newegg still lists the PS3 version as a pre-order with a release date of 9/30. Strangely, the 360 version seems to be shipping already. Not sure what's up, but Newegg seems to be moving slow on the PS3 version. Switching your order to Amazon can get you the game for a bit cheaper and potentially much faster. Worth considering.

[quote name='Skoad']The other thread was for the 360. PS3 price was $37 yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Good call. Prices have been changing so much over the past few weeks, guess it's a good thread to make. Originally Amazon had the ps3 version for like $27 I believe cause the 360 was $30. I bought it for both the 360 and ps3 from Amazon. They better sell well so we get more awesome collections.

Thanks, I was looking forward to getting the PS3 version. My girlfriend won't let me sell my Wii copy, so I guees that I'll have two.

Heh, 360 version just dropped $0.50 after they shipped mine last night. It's only $0.50, but the fact that it dropped less than 24 hours after shipping, and I didn't get credited the difference irks me.

Newegg processed and charged me today for my pre-order from last month, then 4 hours later canceled the transaction saying this BS.

We regret to inform you that your recent Newegg.com Sales Order has been cancelled due to insufficient inventory.

It was discovered that the quantities for one or more items reserved to fulfill this order were either found to be damaged, misplaced, or only partially available.

Just ordered one from Amazon though so all is good

Ordered a copy this morning and I'll get it tonight at work. Getting something the same day you order it is one perk of working for UPS.

[quote name='gibbyva']Newegg processed and charged me today for my pre-order from last month, then 4 hours later canceled the transaction saying this BS.

Just ordered one from Amazon though so all is good[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. End result was the same too.

bread's done
Back