Pinecone Research - Survey Site

fritter

CAGiversary!
I just got an email from Pinecone Research (an invite-only survey site) saying they were looking for new survey-takers. I've been a member since November of 2009, and I've gotten $165 from surveys so far. Every survey you take is guaranteed to give you $3, no matter what. I think they'll stop giving you surveys if you BS your way through them, though. Each survey usually takes about 20-30 minutes.

The surveys are about new products that companies are interested in putting out on the market (You have to agree to a NDA before you take the survey). They're usually about something like food or household products. Occasionally, they'll send you a sample of the product to try, and then you receive another $3 survey a week or so later. I've gotten at least half a dozen samples so far.

Here's the link to sign up:

http://www.pineconeresearch.com/signup/ds632.aspx?&sid=BGR

I'm not getting anything from referrals, but I figured I would be nice to my fellow CAGers, and the company that's been giving me free stuff :bouncy:

P.S. From what I remember, you can choose to either get a $3 check in the mail (eww), or $3 into your Paypal account.

Well, that was interesting. I've signed up for a few of these survey sites before so I know what rejection from these co's is like... but I have never been kicked-out of a registration before! I almost LOL'd.

They said that households that fit my profile have all been filled at the moment and that they'll keep me on the record for the next few weeks in case an opening comes up. Seriously. Wow.

Well, worth a try.

bread's done
Back