Pink Panther Classic Cartoon Collection 17.99 Shipped

Be warned; while this is a fine price for what it is, this is not the most complete Depatie Freling boxset. The current Pink Panther Classic Cartoon Collection (often referred to as the Pink Panther and Friends Classic Cartoon Collection) is 9 discs, and is now $29.99 at Amazon (shipped free), while the 5 disc set is still $60. This is a recent drop; I got the 9 disc set from Deep Discount during the 25% off sale for $27.29, and the pre discount price was less than Amazon's (which I think was aorund $40 at the time).
Notably, two of the discs on the 9 disc set (the second Inspector disc and Roland and Ratfink) are only available in the 9 disc set (and I think the Ultimate Pink Panther collection which also has the live action movies). The final Pink Panther disc is material that was on the 5 disc set but not on an individual releases. The Ant and the Aardvark and the first Inspector disc are not in the 5 volume set but are available individually. The biggest issue here is the second Inspector disc; I think the series was the best thing coming from DFE, and if you want all of it, you have to get it from a boxset other than the one on offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back