Pink Xbox 360 Controller - Where?!

nlyonssmith

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I want to buy a Pink Xbox 360 controller for my girlfriend. They are just about out of stock everywhere.

Any place I can get these things? Zip Code 91765

I searched your zip code on Gamestop.com and got these locations:
Whittier Blvd
Artesia & Prairie
Menifee Town Center

[quote name='SSJGodzilla']I searched your zip code on Gamestop.com and got these locations:
Whittier Blvd
Artesia & Prairie
Menifee Town Center[/quote]

I managed to find that too. I'd buy on ebay/amazon before i drive that far. Thanks though.

[quote name='Dynasty1756']Best Buy or Toysrus[/quote]

There are a few more local stores I could check. I forgot about TRU, they certainly might have some.

[quote name='mitch079']Check a local Target, I saw a few on clearance earlier this week.[/quote]

I'll check some more of these too. Clearance is always ++

[quote name='nlyonssmith']I'll check some more of these too. Clearance is always ++[/QUOTE]

Also i forgot to add Walmart... they might have some pink 360 controllers

[quote name='nlyonssmith']There are a few more local stores I could check. I forgot about TRU, they certainly might have some.[/QUOTE]

They're also on clearance at TRU. I think $24.98 was the last price.

[quote name='Josef']They're also on clearance at TRU. I think $24.98 was the last price.[/quote]

yeah but good luck finding them by now.. its been awhile since they were clearanced out at TRU

If you can, make an attempt to get one for less than $25. That's the price a friend of mine purchased one for. Just look at your local Sears/K-Marts.

bread's done
Back