Pink Xbox 360 Controller

h8b1llg8ts

CAGiversary!
My 4 year old daughter is turning more and more into a gamer and I want to reward her with her very own 360 controller. For the life of me I knew it was hard to find one in store but any help, besides Ebay, would be great. Anyone spot them at there local shop or anything online let me know.

Her BDay is Easter Day and I really want to make her eyes light up.

Michael

[quote name='h8b1llg8ts']My 4 year old daughter is turning more and more into a gamer and I want to reward her with her very own 360 controller. For the life of me I knew it was hard to find one in store but any help, besides Ebay, would be great. Anyone spot them at there local shop or anything online let me know.

Her BDay is Easter Day and I really want to make her eyes light up.

Michael[/QUOTE]

I may be able to help you, but it's gonna cost you msrp + tax+ shipping.
I'll get back to you in the next two days. PM me to make sure, as I'd rather not hold on to something this expensive for no reason.

[quote name='dragonjud']I may be able to help you, but it's gonna cost you msrp + tax+ shipping.
I'll get back to you in the next two days. PM me to make sure, as I'd rather not hold on to something this expensive for no reason.[/QUOTE]

I've seen the $54.99 + shipping price on Ebay and no thanx.

Reminder CAG ... CAG.

[quote name='h8b1llg8ts']I've seen the $54.99 + shipping price on Ebay and no thanx.

Reminder CAG ... CAG.[/QUOTE]

You asked for a favor, not for someone to go hunting around town to find you something rare below msrp.
Not a problem, but this is what sometimes pisses me off around here. Don't put in a 'request for help', and then get offended when someone offers you to pay what they're going to pay for the item. Good luck.

[quote name='dragonjud']You asked for a favor, not for someone to go hunting around town to find you something rare below msrp.
Not a problem, but this is what sometimes pisses me off around here. Don't put in a 'request for help', and then get offended when someone offers you to pay what they're going to pay for the item. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Let's recap I neither ask for a favor or for anyone to hunt it down. Second, I also noted in the OP about Ebay. I should have been more specific because they are posted NIB; msrp + tax+ shipping.

I simply looking for anyone who may have seen them in the wild or online.

Friends?

Get her a white controller and a pink controller skin. I got one for my niece for about $3 shipped and it looks great. It also has the added bonus of being a bit more shock absorbent and comfortable to hold.

You can get one for as low as $2.50 shipped on eBay, but it will take longer to receive if you have it shipped from overseas. A U.S. seller has one for $3.49 shipped.

You can also buy just the pink shell on ebay for about $15 shipped, plus the torx screwdriver for another $3-4. Slap it on an existing controller and you'll be set.

bread's done
Back