Pipe Dream for XBLA would be great

Viva Las Vegas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The hacking in Bioshock seems stright from Pipe Dream. It was actually one of the games that I actually might be able to go pretty high on the XBLA scoreboards.... but I'm sure their is 1,000 people that would kill me. Anyway playing Bioshock brought back many memories of that NES classic. Anyone else here into it and get the same feeling from the Bioshock hacking?

I would love pipe dream on the XBLA. I know love the hacking mini game in bioshock for the pipe dream goodness.

Lol , yeah Pipedreams I use to play like insane in elementry school , they always had them on our school computers.

agreed. That's what i was thinking about while playing bioshock as well. Also, chips challenge would be sweet.. anybody else even remember/play that?

[quote name='bigdsinferno']agreed. That's what i was thinking about while playing bioshock as well. Also, chips challenge would be sweet.. anybody else even remember/play that?[/QUOTE]

omg i loved that game, holy shit *acid flashback*

Pipe Dream and Chips Challenge. *sniff* Good times, good times.

And that other game, where you cut up the board to trap a ball >_>

[quote name='Link927']Pipe Dream and Chips Challenge. *sniff* Good times, good times.

And that other game, where you cut up the board to trap a ball >_>[/quote]

another one I love no idea on the name though

[quote name='Link927']Pipe Dream and Chips Challenge. *sniff* Good times, good times.

And that other game, where you cut up the board to trap a ball >_>[/quote]

You're referring to Jezzball.

And that other game, where you cut up the board to trap a ball >_>[/QUOTE]
jezzball, right? That game was awesome too! I can't believe i forgot about it.

lol, didn't see the other answer when i posted it.

bread's done
Back