Pirates 2 LE Tin at Blockbuster - now with picture

wolverinefactor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
176 (100%)
Stopped in tonight and like the last 3 (Over The hedge, Cars, and Ice Age 2) it'll be 8 tins per store.

No pictures yet but I have one on hold (in London when it comes out so...) but I believe it's black with a white ship on it.

HPIM0934.jpg

[quote name='wolverinefactor']Price will be either 19.99 or 21.99. I'll try to get pictures ebfore I leave on vacation.[/QUOTE]

Is it the 2 disc version or the stripped down 1 disc?

[quote name='Rihan']Pics and price would make this 10x more desirable.[/quote]
788751.jpg

The best I can find.

EDIT: This may be the tin for region 4 (Australia).

Too bad this movie was boring and the story went nowhere. Very disappointed when I went to see it.

The tin is very nice though (the one in the OP) I almost want to get it even though I wasn't a fan of the movie :)

[quote name='wolverinefactor']Where's that tin from??? Pic added (just took it)[/quote]

Hmm, Australia maybe? Might be what a different region is getting. I like the tin in your pic better anyways.

[quote name='sman113']Seen that one. Much better than the Disney version.[/quote]

If only I were smart enough to figure out how to watch that one free :)

^Me too....

You have to pay like $30 bucks (the cheapest ive seen it for) for that DVD....but for a 3 disc set its not that bad..

[quote name='Wlogan31']If only I were smart enough to figure out how to watch that one free :)[/quote]

It's called the internet buddy and torrents! haha cant believe people pay anything for this....

Well, I dont know much about downloading.....

I know the internet and computers but DL stuff has alwasys been a hassle for me....except music....

[quote name='Theenternal']have you guys seen this version?
[/QUOTE]
I have that exact set but the stupid HD disc doesn't play in my HD player and that's the only reason I bought it. :cry:

ahaahahah my buddy actually picked up the "adult" version, he said when i get the HD player for the 360 i can have that disk

This is the one disc version I regret to inform you. The tin is actually empty, but when you buy the single disc version you get the big Dead Man's Chest tin for free with it. There nothing in the tin at all and its just the 1 disc version for $21.99. So fucking gay.

Yep, confirmed. I stopped by my local Blockbuster on my lunch break and was disappointed to see how lame the tins were. The ones at my local Blockbuster looked like they'd been used to play hockey in the parking lot before the store opened. $21.99 for a one disc DVD and a tin that looks like cr@p? No, thanks!

[quote name='pacifickarma']Yep, confirmed. I stopped by my local Blockbuster on my lunch break and was disappointed to see how lame the tins were. The ones at my local Blockbuster looked like they'd been used to play hockey in the parking lot before the store opened. $21.99 for a one disc DVD and a tin that looks like cr@p? No, thanks![/QUOTE]
We did. My team won 3-1

[quote name='seththefallen']This is the one disc version I regret to inform you. The tin is actually empty, but when you buy the single disc version you get the big Dead Man's Chest tin for free with it. There nothing in the tin at all and its just the 1 disc version for $21.99. So fucking gay.[/QUOTE]

fuck, aw well, at least I didn't drive to the other side of town to get one. Thanks for the info.

bread's done
Back