Pirates for 35$

Circuit City has it for $30 this week. If you buy Warhammer ($30) along with it, you get an additional $20 mail-in rebate. I'm not sure if you can get a $20 rebate for each game or if it's one rebate for the combined purchase.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I believe you have to also purchase the windows xp pro upgrade to be eligabe for the $20 rebate.[/quote]

Oh, is that what the combined rebate is? That's not such a great deal then. I had just heard a mention of a rebate for Pirates and Warhammer and I thought that the combined purchase meant those two games together. Oh well, at least there's still an instant $20 savings on Pirates...

[quote name='valance']http://www.gogamer.com/cgi-bin/GoGamer.storefront/SESSIONID/Product/View/001SIDP

Not a huge deal, but better than EBgames for 45-50 bucks. I'm still holding out for 20-25$ sale from somewhere for this game, although I may just go buy it as is when my tax rebate comes in.

Anyone find any better prices than this?[/quote]

This may sound bizarre, but try your local Blockbuster Video. They've been clearing out a ton of preplayed, top-tier titles (Mario Doubledash, Jedi Outcast II, etc., as an exmaple), and I'm nearly positive that was one my local shop had. These games are coming through (from their main distributors) priced at $9.99 for the most part (YMMV), and they're sold with no manual or case. Each of the video shops in my area have had different games.

It's worth a try. (Seriously)

Happy gaming.

:D

[quote name='dracula']Is this game coming out for the xbox? i will just wait for that version if so.[/quote]

yes, with multiplayer and if im not mistaken it WILL be online.

bread's done
Back