Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End deals?

SCUD4LIFE

CAGiversary!
Anyone know of any freebies that come with the purchase of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End? Im thinking bestbuy going to have one cool give away.

I tried the $10 off coupon at BB and after it wouldn't scan after a few tries, the guy wouldn't give it to me. He wouldn't manually enter it because he said he doesn't know if he could take it.

I went to Target and after looking at it for a couple of seconds, the girl scanned it and it actually went through.

So I guess this is what the "participating retailers" part of the coupon meant? Who knows...

Also, I basically didn't get any of the freebies that the other stores were offering but at the price I paid, I'm not complaining. Besides, I went to BB first with this coupon and I realized after the fact that I didn't even go to get the free disk so I would've missed out on that, anyway. :whistle2:#

The scanned coupon worked fine for me this morning. I think the dood just entered it manually or something since I didn't even see him scan it. All I know is I got $10 off the POTC Blu Ray as well as another $6 off by PM'ing Superbad and BSG: Razor to the Fry's ad.

The coupon worked for me at Target. With a $15 gift card, it cost me 5 bucks plus tax.

Coupon worked for me at BB.
it was showing weird stuff on when scan. The cashier called the manager and the manager just press something on the comp.

[quote name='prim4444']Toys R Us has the 2 Disc for $19.99 and you get a free clock with purchase.[/quote]

Any pics of the clock?

Looks like I'll be hitting TRU this weekend... need 2D AWE as a present, and $20+clock works fine for me. Although, perhaps for $3 more I'll go with BB and get the bonus DVD. Not sure what my friend would like more.

Is this coupon available in the Blu Ray versions of Pirates 1 or 2?

I am going to buy the BD versions of Pirates 1 and 2 today so hopefully the coupon is in there.

[quote name='strawberryshortcake']I'm assuming the $10 Pirates Coupon needs to be from a color printer right? Black and Whites are not valid right?[/quote]

They just need to scan the barcode from my experience yesterday. YMMV at Bestbuy, this coupon did not scan neither did having the manager trying to perform an overide helped. Acquired my Blu-ray copy at Target with the $10 off with no problems.

Just used it at Target with no problems. Now they just have to stop charging us so much for Hi-Def in the first place!

Just picked it up at Target with no problems. It scanned and a message saying "-$10 Manufacturere Coupon" came up. Got PotC3 for $19.99

OK, two BD-related problems: First, someone I know bought the movie on DVD and it did NOT include the BD coupon. Is it only included in the 2-disc DVD version? Does, say, Wal-Mart, not include the coupon? Second, Wal-Mart was charging pennies-shy of $30 for the Blu-Ray disc and not the $26 reported in this thread.

[quote name='Preditor74']Is this coupon available in the Blu Ray versions of Pirates 1 or 2?

I am going to buy the BD versions of Pirates 1 and 2 today so hopefully the coupon is in there.[/QUOTE]
No, at least not in the ones I got from Amazon over the Summer.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Whew... I just got back from Best Buy to pickup this with a free exclusive bonus cd soundtrack and StrangleHold: Collector's Edition PS3 game!

6q0ojk2.jpg
[/QUOTE]
$50?! Tempting. Is it hard to fiind?

I still find it crazy that I'm considering it on PS3 when my PC is more than capable and it could be easily had for $30.

bread's done
Back