Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy (BR) - $48.99

thanks for the deal. I am waiting for a drop to $35-40 max. Parts 1 and 3 and good part 2 blows, but I like to buy things in series.:applause:

[quote name='wizardofgore']thanks for the deal. I am waiting for a drop to $35-40 max. Parts 1 and 3 and good part 2 blows, but I like to buy things in series.:applause:[/quote]

Yeah, the $30-40 range is my magic price range as well. I'm one of the rare people who thought all the movies were good. But then I'm a Depp fan, so do the math.

I was a tad tempted with this deal though. It's the cheapest I've seen them. I've also really been wanting to watch them on Bluray lately as well.

[quote name='wizardofgore']thanks for the deal. I am waiting for a drop to $35-40 max. Parts 1 and 3 and good part 2 blows, but I like to buy things in series.:applause:[/quote]

Wow that's the first time I've heard someone have that film preference. I didn't like the 3rd all that much but I thought the 2nd was pretty good.

This is a decent deal. If I didn't already have all three I would most likely pick this up.

Now thats what u call a deal, good movie except for the last series.
iy.gif

iy.gif

bread's done
Back