Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End coming to Wii! Exclusive!

I really hope this is one of those rare movie licensed games that is actually worth playing. If they do it right, it could be pretty sweet. Hopefully they'll have the good sense to include multiplayer swordfights (that don't suck).

Well the interesting thing is that a specific studio has been chosen just to create Wii games. Kind of similar to EA creating a studio that only creates Wii games. I wonder how many other companies will do something like that?

Yay! Swashbuckling on the Wii sounds like fun. Oh wait, now I'm drooling, perhaps one of these Wii-centric studios will develop a ninjas versus pirates game finally.

I saw 'Meet the Robinsons' and thought 'Swiss Family Robinson's' since POC:AW is a Disney movie and so is Swiss Family Robinson's. For that second and a half I thought that was a good idea for a game.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about and are interested in my bable:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054357/

Odds are they'll stink. If they've got a different development studio on them, that's probably like how with multiplatform games the GBA game was always done by a different company-and was sometimes the best version.

[quote name='nharmon91']Are these games even good i.e. does this matter?[/QUOTE]
Judging from the past Pirates games, no, probably not.

[quote name='ahmedmalik']Personally, I think it would be cool to stab Orlando Bloom with my wii-mote... but that's just me. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Not my Orlando :whistle2:(

[quote name='ahmedmalik']Personally, I think it would be cool to stab Orlando Bloom with my wii-mote... but that's just me. :cool:[/QUOTE]

the jokes....they are too easy.

Personally I loved the Port Royale games way over Sid Meiers Pirates and the Pirates of the Caribbean series. Would love see a version of Port Royale on the wii.

bread's done
Back