Pirates! (Sid Meier) coming to the 'Box!!!

That is great news.. the hours I spent swashbuckling on the pc so many years ago was just amazing (or sad depending on your point of view)

[quote name='Lootr2Core']That is great news.. the hours I spent swashbuckling on the pc so many years ago was just amazing (or sad depending on your point of view)[/quote]

How many times did you end up marrying one of the skanky daughters? I was never able to woo the hot ones, dammit.

Sid Meier has a really good reputation for making great games on the PC. The only one I ever played was Alpha Centuri.

One day, I started playing it at 8pm and all of a sudden, I looked at the clock and it was 4am. I stopped playing it since. It was TOO much fun.

Yeah I'm stoked. This is going to be what Pirates of the Caribbean (Sea Dogs II) should have been.

I can't wait for 2005...

Jeremy

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Finally, a worthy pirate game to replace the abortion known as pirates of the caribbean.[/quote]

Tell me about it. That game had some potential but all the bugs and glitchs makes it almost unplayable. Heck I even have trouble getting out of the ship without running into a bug.

I think I paid $19.99 for it and whats one of the worst $19.99 games I bought, mainly because I got it out of pure interest and I haven't touched it at all. I tried trading it in at se veral places but they only gave me a whopping $3 for a copy. Luckily for me the place where I got $3 for it didn't realize they forgot to take the money back from the inquiry, so I got a free $3 trade in credit for my effort. Now I just gota someone who will buy it off me for $10, or give it as a gift or something ;)

Anyways this is good news.

bread's done
Back