pissed off video gamer?

nativetongue88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
hey guys. a few months ago i came across some guys website where he reviews games by video. he is always pissed off and curses about the games and is extrememly funny. he was mentioned on here before.

i forget the website though. so if anyone has any clue what im talking about let me know. thanks in advance.

mods...if this is in the wrong forum let me know. figured this should be the appropriate place.

He's the angriest gamer you've ever heard. He's the angry Nintendo nerd.

Used to post vids on YouTube, but now the fat fucks at YouTube, being the diarrhea-guzzling fucks they are, are removing his videos due to their "offensive content".

Hey, how about you get some decent taste and stop watching this stupid shit.

The whole "angry/sarcastic nerd/gamer" fad is, in my opinion, the absolute stupidest and most worthless trend to ever hit the videogame "community."

PS: And while I'm at it, Maddox is stupid and unfunny as well.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Hey, how about you get some decent taste and stop watching this stupid shit.

The whole "angry/sarcastic nerd/gamer" fad is, in my opinion, the absolute stupidest and most worthless trend to ever hit the videogame "community."

PS: And while I'm at it, Maddox is stupid and unfunny as well.[/quote]

so what would you suggest i watch to fill up my bored time, Mr. Classy full of good taste guy?

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Hey, how about you get some decent taste and stop watching this stupid shit.

PS: And while I'm at it, Maddox is stupid and unfunny as well.[/QUOTE]

...said the angry CAG..

PS: And while I'm at it, Maddox is stupid and unfunny as well.[/QUOTE]
I totally just read that back in the AVGN's voice. :lol:

PS: And while I'm at it, Maddox is stupid and unfunny as well.[/quote]

I generally don't like it when his videos go off into some kind of dramatized skit because his humor tends to cross the line into "a bit TOO childish" but I do like his dissections of really poorly-made games.

[quote name='Vegan']I generally don't like it when his videos go off into some kind of dramatized skit because his humor tends to cross the line into "a bit TOO childish" but I do like his dissections of really poorly-made games.[/quote] I agree. Sometimes the skits and even occasionally the swearing gets on my nerves, but his reviews of old games are hilarious.
My personal favorite one has to be Bible Adventures. "Nobody fucks with Moses!" :rofl:

bread's done
Back