Pixar Short Films Vol 1 Blu Ray Deals?

I know it's $14.99 used at Moviestop (that's $13.50 if you have the director's club card).
Another good way to go is to wait for it used at FYE and use a 40% off coupon. Even if it's $24.99, then it will be about $14.99.
Those 40% off coupons come out more rarely now, but I always wait for them, print out a bunch, and all my friends and I go check out all the FYEs around to see what they have. I think I got the 8-disc Ultimate Matrix Collection on blu ray for around $28, and countless other awesome buys over the past two years.
I know this title seems to be a rarity - I've been waiting for a used one for a while - but I got one for Christmas, and another one was traded in at my local Moviestop, and it's been sitting there at $14.99 (a great price) for weeks.

Amazon has had it as low as $18. I vaguely recall them having it at $14.99 at one point. However, they tend to play around the prices all the time so it is best to get it while it is low. You never know if the price will come back down to that level or lower. Sometimes it goes the opposite way and goes up way higher. Ex: Ironman.

Target had it unkmarked for $19.99 until sometime this month. I would have bought it but it didn't have the slipcover which is a dealbreaker for me. You might wanna scan it next time you're there to see if it's still that price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrhappi79']Target had it unkmarked for $19.99 until sometime this month. I would have bought it but it didn't have the slipcover which is a dealbreaker for me. You might wanna scan it next time you're there to see if it's still that price.[/QUOTE]

This was how I got it before christmas. And with the slipcover.

Edit: Was rather disappointed with it. Only a couple good shorts, the early ones were meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='paz9x']pretty sure its been $16 at costco. not sure if thats current.[/QUOTE]It's pretty close to that price the last time I was there a couple of weeks ago.

I'm probably going there in the next week or so, so I'll check on it if they still have it in-store.

17.XX at Sam's Club. Been like that since before Christmas and pretty sure it's like that at all of them, at least the ones I've been in.

[quote name='Starvin']I had it in my cart at Amazon for $16.99 in December and I still didn't bite.[/QUOTE]

I guess I'll make that my magic number.

[quote name='chuckstaton']FYE 40% off coupons go into effect next week. That will definitely be the cheapest way to get it.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you mean used. I don't know that I've seen a 40% off new in the FYE coupon thread.

[quote name='bob330i']I'm assuming you mean used. I don't know that I've seen a 40% off new in the FYE coupon thread.[/QUOTE]

Previously in this thread I posted a post that included the sentence "Another good way to go is to wait for it used at FYE and use a 40% off coupon."

In the second post I made, I didn't think I needed to reiterate the fact that it was only on used product. I was just trying to let the OP know that the coupon I had previously mentioned (and said that it doesn't come up all the time anymore) will be available very soon.

[quote name='oasisboy']Not worth it. I got the DVD version for free and its a rental at best.[/QUOTE]

To each his own. I would say its good. But I also I say owning stuff is useless in life yet I am a consumer too.

I saw this used at FYE for $20, again with 40% off and BSP, you get it for 10.80 or whatever + tax.

bread's done
Back