Pixeljunk Shooter download code $1

[quote name='Kaiser499']No there isn't.[/QUOTE]

Yeah there is just not in the deals section. Willing to bet its the same one i seen as its the same site. That's a pretty unknown niche sight TC didn't find that on his own at random.

For anyone going to order one ill give you $1 amazon credit to get me one. I'm too scared to use my card on that site.

[quote name='needler420']For anyone going to order one ill give you $1 amazon credit to get me one. I'm too scared to use my card on that site.[/QUOTE]

I used paypal. Don't want to use that?

Do they email you the code or actually send it to your house?

[quote name='Blackout']I used paypal. Don't want to use that?

Do they email you the code or actually send it to your house?[/QUOTE]

I don't have paypal just my bank card. They email it to you within a few hours.

[quote name='needler420']For anyone going to order one ill give you $1 amazon credit to get me one. I'm too scared to use my card on that site.[/QUOTE]
Thumbmonkey is fine, dont worry about it

[quote name='bg2001']In for one. Is shooter the best pixeljunk game?[/QUOTE]
It's fantastic, but it's hard to pick a favorite. Shooter, Eden, and Monsters are all great in different ways.

Worth $10 IMO, much less $1.

[quote name='needler420']I don't have paypal just my bank card. They email it to you within a few hours.[/QUOTE]

Oh OK. I don't blame you then. I never heard of the site before so I'm glad they had a paypal option.

Is their site down or are my work firewalls keeping me out?

Edit: Must be the firewalls - to the iPhone I go to order. Thanks OP!

[quote name='mkernan']Works fine for me still.[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP! I had to go to my awesome Flash-enabled Droid X phone to complete the transaction

So I got me purchase receipt email, but I dont see the code anywhere..
They dont actually postal the code do they?

[quote name='Camre']So I got me purchase receipt email, but I dont see the code anywhere..
They dont actually postal the code do they?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='needler420']They email it to you within a few hours.[/QUOTE]

If you still need one send me a PM, Ill get you one for free. Its only 1 dollar so I dont mind throwing a buck away in the spirit of being nice.

[quote name='gargus']If you still need one send me a PM, Ill get you one for free. Its only 1 dollar so I dont mind throwing a buck away in the spirit of being nice.[/QUOTE]

Can I have some free moneyyy :drool:

(kidding, that was nice of you)

This company was selling them for $1.94 on eBay last week. I jumped on the code then. They will email you the code. It works fine for those who are unsure. Good deal just got better it seems.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']This company was selling them for $1.94 on eBay last week. I jumped on the code then. They will email you the code. It works fine for those who are unsure. Good deal just got better it seems.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I got in on that deal as well. Painless transaction, I only wish they offered more PSN games at this price!

Hey everyone,

This thread (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8145119&posted=1#post8145119) was opened up a week or so ago in regard to our PJunk codes. We're absolutely reputable! We've been around for 6+ years and have even been active right here on the CAG forums over the past few where we've done some CAG member exclusive contests & giveaways.

We e-mail the codes within 1 business day, so just a heads up, you won't get it until Monday unless something magical happens here and we become less busy today. It will absolutely be by 3PM Eastern Monday though!

We'll also physically mail them (on request), so if you want the card, let us know via e-mail.

We

[quote name='topplehat']Hmm is anyone else having a problem getting the link to load?[/QUOTE]

a few people seem to be having issues. Hitting F5 fixed it for one person I know, and trying a different browser or phone for others

Thanks OP. I was reluctant to order from this site, but Daz and everyone else reassured me. That and the ability to pay with Paypal.

[quote name='Jiggaloj']Thanks OP. I was reluctant to order from this site, but Daz and everyone else reassured me. That and the ability to pay with Paypal.[/QUOTE]

Well I ordered one for me and needler and it seemed to go ok. Just waiting on the codes to get emailed to me for them.

bread's done
Back