Pixeljunk Shooter download code $1

[quote name='drhodes4']is 4.99 a good price or does it go on sale on PSN for that price?[/QUOTE]

That's the "on sale" price for PSN.

[quote name='Dougthead']You can get it on Ebay right now for $1.69. Just do a search for PixelJunk Shooter[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the ebay heads-up. I got one from there since I was late on this deal.

Got one of these from them a couple of weeks ago for about $1.90 or so. Great seller - I got the email about 10 hours after purchasing. Great game, too!

Received one of my codes (ordered 2) just now through e-mail. I believe the other has actually been shipped to me, which is odd. Can't complain though :)

[quote name='Rav']Received one of my codes (ordered 2) just now through e-mail. I believe the other has actually been shipped to me, which is odd. Can't complain though :)[/QUOTE]

I only order 1 but I received 2 emails - one with the download code and the other saying that the item had been shipped via USPS. So it may be that only 1 of your orders has been processed so far.

Just got my code! I also got a UPS shipment email but I'm guessing this is just part of their automated system. I doubt they're actually going to mail the card out, or an additional code.

[quote name='ssjmichael']maybe you missed all the posts of people already getting their codes. Some people who ordered after me got their code, which either means they're goig backwards, or in no particular order.[/QUOTE]

:roll: What.... um....

Yeah, I replied quickly without noticing the preceding posts. Whoops! Plus, I just received my code. Great deal.

[quote name='Ionotropic']How do I order it? The page looks blank...[/QUOTE]

They're sold out.

[quote name='cheapfrag']I only order 1 but I received 2 emails - one with the download code and the other saying that the item had been shipped via USPS. So it may be that only 1 of your orders has been processed so far.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I appreciate the info. I may have to e-mail them then, but I'll wait until at least Monday.

[quote name='Ionotropic']How do I order it? The page looks blank...[/QUOTE]

Its not 1 but you can find codes on ebay for 2.94 which still isnt to bad.

Hey guys!

We are SOLD OUT.

One of our customer service reps actually worked his BUTT off today getting as many sent out as possible (even though we normally send them next business day) just because so many CAGs bought 'em and we love you guys. For realsies.

Hope you enjoy the game. We do! :D

If you have any questions, we are accessible via e-mail on week days at [email protected], on Twitter at twitter.com/thumbmonkey and Facebook at facebook.com/thumbmonkeygames.

[quote name='thumbmonkey']Hey guys!

We are SOLD OUT.

One of our customer service reps actually worked his BUTT off today getting as many sent out as possible (even though we normally send them next business day) just because so many CAGs bought 'em and we love you guys. For realsies.

Hope you enjoy the game. We do! :D

If you have any questions, we are accessible via e-mail on week days at [email protected], on Twitter at twitter.com/thumbmonkey and Facebook at facebook.com/thumbmonkeygames.[/QUOTE]

great job, and thanks for getting out so many codes already. you have a customer in me now :)

[quote name='ssjmichael']great job, and thanks for getting out so many codes already. you have a customer in me now :)[/QUOTE]

Agreed, same here.

Thanks for the deal OP, and thanks to the anonymous customer service rep who worked his butt off (just got/used my code as well).

[quote name='barrel']Thanks for the deal OP, and thanks to the anonymous customer service rep who worked his butt off (just got/used my code as well).[/QUOTE]

His name is Scott. He loves bacon, narwhals and shooting rubber bands at his colleagues. So, if you don't know, now you know. :cool:

Well, I'm sorry I missed out on this but very impressed with ThumbMonkey's "hands-on" attitude & customer service. I may not officially be a customer, but I am definitely an expectant customer-to-be xD

FYI I ordered from Thumb Monkey years ago and always had good service. Don't hesitate if they have a good deal in the future.

I missed the deal by about an hour (3CST). Damn me for making the scratch and missing the opportunity to spend it. Thumbmonkey moved up my radar a bit higher now after reading the posts in this thread however.

Yeah ty thumbmonkey for having such a good deal on a good game.

And TY to gargus for buying me a code for free. Much appreciated.

bread's done
Back