PixelJunk Shooter on the cheap

Heya thumbmonkey, I'm having shipping problems, like the user above.
When I get to the "shipping options" part of the checkout procedure for your $1 link, there is no "free shipping" option.

[quote name='aylien']Heya thumbmonkey, I'm having shipping problems, like the user above.
When I get to the "shipping options" part of the checkout procedure for your $1 link, there is no "free shipping" option.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, guys! Try now.

It's fixed. We're going to get in touch with our checkout provider to see what the heck is going on.

Thanks for letting us know.

PJ Shooter is one of the best PSN games of all time.
You are not a true CAG if you don't jump all over this.
Thanks Thumbmonkey! (I just emailed your link to some friends!)

Thanks for fixing it! I don't know if it matters, but when I checked out and got to the order completed step, I got the message "Error: Invalid customer ID or invalid order number."

I still got an e-mail receipt, though.

[quote name='plong']PJ Shooter is one of the best PSN games of all time.
You are not a true CAG if you don't jump all over this.
Thanks Thumbmonkey! (I just emailed your link to some friends!)[/QUOTE]

Thank YOU, plong! On behalf of Thumbmonkey, I can tell you we certainly appreciate it!

P.S.- When I typed ^ I heard it in my head in the "Yes Man" voice (from Fallout New Vegas) and now everything I am thinking is in his voice. Even THIS!

Ohhhhh, it's Friday. Heh!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Thanks for fixing it! I don't know if it matters, but when I checked out and got to the order completed step, I got the message "Error: Invalid customer ID or invalid order number."

I still got an e-mail receipt, though.[/QUOTE]

Noted, Captain! Thank you!

(Still hearing stuff in Yes Man voice. Must. Stop. Playing. Fallout. Series.)

bread's done
Back