Pizza Hut - Fight Night Round 4 - Ended

No luck either...Although I will say that this one is more "suspenseful" than the Terminator one as you could at least see the dreadful "sorry" from it whereas with this one you have to click a couple of times to know what to expect.

Seeing how this looks exactly like the Terminator sweeps cept it's just a color change, I doubt anyone is gonna win anything. I'm still gonna try every day though. Thanks for the info OP

[quote name='thebattlebegins']Seeing how this looks exactly like the Terminator sweeps cept it's just a color change, I doubt anyone is gonna win anything. I'm still gonna try every day though. Thanks for the info OP[/QUOTE]

Most of ePrize's contests look the same. I'm sort of leery about entering them after winning exactly one prize out of entering over 30. I couldn't even win the easy ones where they were supposedly giving out thousands of a prize.

ive got a feeling it will be the same as the last one, but a chance at "maybe" winning will keep me going to this page.

To access your free downloads, visit www.dropcards.com/pizzahutfightnight
and enter your exclusive code: CN99Y9659Z

Enjoy

Apparently someone won a copy of the game over at slickdeals. We must seek this person out, for they are the contest messiah.

[quote name='freshzen']Worst contests/flash games ever.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it has already been decided if you win or not, they don't need to make you click so many times before it tells you if you've won.

I whooped that punching bags ass, yet I still lose. And I'll probably lose everyday until this dreadful contest is over.

lol...

I lost the terminator one every single day and I'll probably lose this one every single day but I'll keep trying because I cant resist a chance for free games.

it won't even let me click on it. As soon as it loaded it started rapidly switching between the pizza hit logo, the you one a prize screen, and the you lost screen.

I stopped doing the punching bag thing and just started clicking the "can't see game button". I accept the loss, don't make me click 20 times for it though.

Congratulations! You won a FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4 GAME ON THE XBOX360 from Pizza Hut!

'K.O'
YOU WON A PRIZE

Played this yesterday and was very surprised.

[quote name='sharksteeth']Congratulations! You won a FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4 GAME ON THE XBOX360 from Pizza Hut!

'K.O'
YOU WON A PRIZE

Played this yesterday and was very surprised.[/QUOTE]

Well you should enter my shipping information for that prize :D

[quote name='sharksteeth']Congratulations! You won a FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4 GAME ON THE XBOX360 from Pizza Hut!

'K.O'
YOU WON A PRIZE

Played this yesterday and was very surprised.[/QUOTE]

What time did you win this one at? :applause:

To access your free downloads, visit www.dropcards.com/pizzahutfightnight
and enter your exclusive code: 3H5TZK7S3R

bread's done
Back