Pizza Hut Gamer fantasy game

archangelreb

CAGiversary!
http://pizzahut.eprize.net/gamefly/index.tbapp

title_reg.gif

You don't have to make a purchase to be entered for a chance to win the Grand Prize Fantasy Gamer Package worth over $10,000!
Get a chance to take home a 60” Plasma LG TV, Berkline Home Theater seating for three, Bose® Lifestyle® Home Theater system, XBOX 360, Wii, and Playstation 3 consoles, GameFly memberships, a one year's supply of pizza and more!

[quote name='TheEyecon']awesome, thanks!
I wonder how many free pizza could someone eat in an entire year...[/quote]

Usually they just give you like 365 free pizza coupons

or 52 free pizza coupons

they say free pizza for a year but usually they have a * that says ONE PIZZA PER WEEK

6. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A "Gamers Fantasy" electronics prize package consisting of an LG Plasma television (size and model determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), three (3) curved home theater seats made by Berkline (style determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), a Bose® Lifestyle® 38 Series III Home Theater system, a Gold Medal Econo 8 Popcorn Machine, a Microsoft® XBOX 360 game console, a Nintendo® Wii, a Sony PlayStation 3, a one (1) year subscription to GameFly Games and one (1) year of Pizza Hut® pizza to be awarded in the form of $499 worth of Pizza Hut Gift Cards (terms and conditions apply). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $10,355. The ARV of electronic prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed.

Provided prices don't go way up in this economy, it equates to about one medium pizza a week. Less considering that gift cards devalue even if you don't use them. Though Pizza Hut pizza sucks now anyway...

Okay, guys, they're passing out the prizes. I didn't get anything big, just a 2 month membership to Gamefly, which I greatly appreciate, except that I'm moving out today and it's going to go to the wrong address.

bread's done
Back