PK'd IRL

fathamburger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/userm..._top
This really makes me lose faith in humanity. So *this* is how the US, with it's great public school system and health care won the Cold War
icon_wink.gif

"... Killed his grandmother after she interrupted his game, calling him to eat." Now that's hardcore. :lol:

Normally I'd write off a story like this as an indictment of only the one guy, perhaps an altercation that went too far, resulting in an unintentional but entirely preventable death. But after he killed the other player, the rest of his clan started threatening to kill the rest of his family--people who don't play the game at all?

Every member of that clan should be rounded up and executed.

Yeah the question is just *how* are the whole bunch of them NOT doing time already

and secondly why would they agree to go meet up and fight/kill each other over a game?

Ah the real-life danger of griefing noobs.

Not that I ever saw things get that heated but I'm sorta glad I don't play WoW anymore.

Yet a 10 year old in Brazil gets murdered and mutilated by a 12 year old "friend" lent him some more in the MMO Tibia, who refused to pay the 12 year old back. That doesn't get headlines...

Heres a brief thing about it from a shock site:

The 10 year old victim lent some MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) cash from his 12 year old "friend" and refused to pay him back. His "friend" went to his house... sodomized, killed and dilacerated the "debtor." Then he tried to hide the body parts at the attic but failed when his mother came home. It happend in Blumenau, SC, Brazil.

I'd post a link, but they have incredibly graphic pictures of the scene. I'm not even gonna mention the site as I don't feel like getting shit for it

[quote name='fathamburger']and secondly why would they agree to go meet up and fight/kill each other over a game?[/QUOTE]

I had the same thought. The first guy they are talking about is 33. Why is a 33 year old thinking it's a good idea to meet with some pissed off dude from a video game IRL?

There are some fucked up people out there.

[quote name='Javil']"... Killed his grandmother after she interrupted his game, calling him to eat." Now that's hardcore. :lol:[/quote]

MOM MEATLOAF NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Republic of Bashkortostan? Come on, I know there are a million of these former Soviet states but there can't really be such a republic.

And the clan's name was the Ku Klux Clan, in Russia somewhere? Is this a freaking joke?

EDIT: Damn, that place is real. Of course it's just another central Asian backwater hellhole where they no doubt fornicate with goats, sheep, etc. and pass 8 year old girls around the males in the family.

But the clan's name was really Ku Klux Clan? How would these backwater ex Soviet yokels even know about the KKK to pull of such a witty clan name?

[quote name='Javil']"... Killed his grandmother after she interrupted his game, calling him to eat." Now that's hardcore. :lol:[/quote]

Yeah that's a REAL hardcore gamer. Worst I ever did was slam the door to my room causing the mirror on the door to fall and shatter into a million piece.

That and smash various controllers, pound on the NES, pull out cartridges while the game was still on, and punch my friend's dog. The dog definitely deserved it, and it was just a light punch to the gut.

But killing a close relative, now that is truly hardcore. Killing an online rival is pretty high up there too.

bread's done
Back