place to trade cds (like goozex)?

hopeunknown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
i have a bunch of cds i want to get rid of that newbury comics wouldn't take because they had too many of them in stock. i have no use for cds anymore now that i have an ipod ;)

anyone know of a trading site where you can trade cds for credit towards dvds?

www.spun.com

If you give them a credit card number they'll even send your "new stuff" before you send them your "old stuff". Just keep the box, repack it, slap the new (included) label on it, and drop it off at the UPS store.

spun.com - wherehouse.com - secondspin.com

Same parent company, but they all give different trade in values. What you're trading has to be in very good condition too. Even the cases. The last time I traded with wherehouse, they accepted all the discs but charged me a fee to replace a couple of jewel cases that had cracks.

I know I don't post here much, but there's a site called switchplanet where you can get points and buy and sell DVDs, CDs, and games.

The games' prices are complete rip-off for the most part, but you can get some good CDs there. So far I've gotten two CDs. Also, if you have a cell-phone you can activate your account and receive 25 free points, which is the equivalent to 25 bucks.

If it's not too much to ask, and you're interested, would you sign up under me? http://www.switchplanet.com/signup/newsignup/referby5580

swithplanet used to be a good place but now it just sucks

4 out of the last 5 games people try to pull the

I NEVER GOT THE GAME even though i got DC showing it was delivered

right now i got 3 trades out

2 delivered on JULY 18
1 delivered on July 19

ALL 3 people have been online since those dates YET NONE HAVE CONFIRM THE GOT THEIR GAME MEaning they are holding up my pts

i got 2 games on request that have been on request for the last month the people REFUSE To send out but keep hitting ACCEPT so they can tie up the rest of my pts

[quote name='HungryWolf']I know I don't post here much, but there's a site called switchplanet where you can get points and buy and sell DVDs, CDs, and games.

The games' prices are complete rip-off for the most part, but you can get some good CDs there. So far I've gotten two CDs. Also, if you have a cell-phone you can activate your account and receive 25 free points, which is the equivalent to 25 bucks.

If it's not too much to ask, and you're interested, would you sign up under me? http://www.switchplanet.com/signup/newsignup/referby5580[/quote]

Signed up under you. Where do you activate your account?

i would watch myself listing a lot of items on switch.

the seemed to now limit on how much you can list items for and i expect most of time we will never see anything listed again new

bread's done
Back