(Placeholder) Stop Myself from Going Crazy Lowball

gpgorbosjr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
NOTE: Hoping to start this Thurs, but really just typing it up because it is the only way I'll be able to get it done.

So, I play video games about 10 hours a week. Yet I have spent a ton of money on them and have them cluttering my house. I figure it is time to realize I don't like them as when I was a kid and quit hoarding them. To be honest I threw a lot of my better stuff on EBay (and am keeping a lot of current gen stuff) but hopefully you guys can get some good deals on something you want.

Ebay Feedback

Payments Accepted:
  • Paypal (Prefered)
  • Money Order
  • Cash (At your own risk)
Will explore other options. I'm new to this. PM me. But I prefer options that can easily be considered real currency.

Rules:
1. Bidding on all items starts and $1.00 and only $.50 increments are acceptable.
2. Will update first page but bidder is the one responsible for making sure their bid is actually higher than previous bidders.
3. Bidder pays cost of item/shipping.
4. You bid on it, you buy it. Simple.
5. All bidders accepted (I am new here so I am open to new people getting involved.
6. Will not ship before payment received. I don't care if I'm new. If you don't like it, don't bid.

Rules are subject to change up until the time bidding starts. (Not after)

Shipping:
  • USPS First Class - $3 for Small/Light item (under 13 oz)
  • USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box/Envelope - $6 (under 12" in size)
  • USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box - $12 (over 12" in size)
  • USPS Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box - $16 (over 12" in size)

Want to keep shipping simple so you have four options up front. If you win multiple items I will discuss more options with you if we can make it more cost effective for the two of us. Will also do my best to list with the items what shipping method would be necessary. (Example: If I post a Sega Genesis system the odds are a Medium Flat Rate Box)

Start Date: 4/5/12 (tentative)
End Date: TBD

Tentative Listing (Mostly more added not removed)

Consoles
  • Super Nintendo
  • Sega Saturn (No AV cable)
  • Nintendo DS (Blue/Black)

N64 Games
Ken Griffey Jr's Major League Baseball 1 2
Star Wars Rogue Squadron Front Back
Jet Force Gemini Front Back
Quest 64 Front Back
Mission Impossible Front Back
Blast Corps Front Back

Sega Genesis Games
Vectorman Front Back
Primal Rage Front Back
Sonic 3D Blast Front Back
Mortal Kombat Front Back
Jurassic Park Front Back

SNES Games
Mortal Kombat 3 Front Back
NBA Jam Front Back
Street Fighter II Front Back

:360: Games
  • Kane & Lynch 2
  • Blue Dragon

:ds: Games
  • Pokemon White
  • Pokemon Soul Silver
  • Dragon Ball Origins

:wii: Games
  • Red Steel

:ps3: Accessories
  • Playstation Move Eye
  • Playstation Move Motion Controller
  • Playstation Move Navigation Controller

A lot more coming when I get home today. Give me time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly advice, you may want to wait till after the big group lowball is over.
Seems like they will be taking everyones money and yours may get overlooked.

[quote name='adriley313']Friendly advice, you may want to wait till after the big group lowball is over.
Seems like they will be taking everyones money and yours may get overlooked.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I got a lot of stuff to get together anyway so maybe I'll hold off a little. But I needed the thread up otherwise I'd have NO motivation to find all my stuff/take pics/etc.

Starting to put pictures up.....I don't know if I will start on Thursday because of adriley's suggestion but I'm hoping to have the entire offering posted here by then.

bread's done
Back