Plane Ticket from Florida to New York?

SOLDIER

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
It seems some relatives of mine are planning a trip to New York for three days. I'm considering going as well, but I've never bought a plane ticket before, and wanted to see if anyone knew the best place to purchase a ticket online? Their plane departs from Ft Lauderdale, FL to New York on the 29th.

[quote name='fugazi_chichimon']I use kayak.com to find flights going home and back to school. It's great at finding you the cheapest option among the different airlines.[/quote]

Once you use kayak.com, then go directly to the airline website to buy the ticket. Many airlines offer the cheapest fares directly from their site.

I use several sites to find the flights, then buy them directly from the airline. It usually saves a few bucks and almost all of the fees that sites like cheaptickets charge.

Also, OP, if you buy a ticket last minute, don't be surprised if you get the "special" treatment at security.

TBW

Delta pretty much has the FL to NY franchaise, but it's mainly out of Orlando. You could also check Jetblue as well, they have pretty good prices and my experience when them has been pretty good.

Cheaptickets .com is something the company I worked for used often when flying for business.

(some experiences may vary)

bread's done
Back