Planet Earth Complete BBC Blu-Ray @ Amazon UK - $28.63

lilman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000SKNIWE

Planet Earth Complete Series BBC blu-ray @ Amazon UK for $28.63 (that includes shipping and the pounds to usd fee). At checkout make sure to change from pounds to usd. Current Amazon US price is $56. People have reported that the UK Planet Earth plays perfectly in US blu-ray players and ps3's (i.e. it is region free). However, do not order Life as it is not region free.

Shipping will take some time since a lot of people have jumped on this deal (I ordered this morning and my estimated delivery date is April 8 - 20).

Totally stolen from SD so don't thank me.

-Edit 4/22-
Seems this deal is still going strong. Your cost may be a little different from the price I listed due to fluctuations in currency values (this can change daily). Expect maybe +- $1 different from the price in the op (most likely + since I believe the Euro is doing better than the USD).

Last edited by a moderator:
In order to avoid currency conversion fees, make sure you turn on Amazon converter in your Amazon UK options and then use a Visa or Mastercard at checkout.

Nice price. Hopefully we can see some deals in the future for "Life."

[quote name='AnZ17N']But you don't get David Attenborough and all of his awesomeness.[/QUOTE]
Yes you do. The Warner/BBC version is the most common version available. The Discovery version lacks Attenborough.

But the UK version comes with a Bonus Disc with a big cat on it, but I don't know what it has.

My Planet Earth arrived today way ahead of schedule. I tested it in my 80gb mgs4 ps3 fat and it plays perfectly.

Deal is still live for anyone interested.

Wow, awesome deal. I just dropped $150 on Battlestar Galactica yesterday, and now I have no choice but to get this too. I shouldn't complain though since I was able to pick up my 2 most wanted BDs at great prices.

P.S. My Amazon.co.uk order has dispatched! (Doesn't that sound way cooler in British English?)

this should be stickyed every couple months some one re-post this, Planet Earth at Amazon UK has ALWAYS been MUCH cheaper than the US sites. i got it for $34 at amazonUK like 2 years ago ( NOT ON SALE)

just ordered for $28.27. expected delivery date june 1 or 2.

some strangeness though because my order confirmation says GBP 15.26 + 3.08 shipping but the item page says GBP 17.93

did people get hit up for any fees for currency conversion after they placed their order?

---
expected delivery date got pushed back a couple days. but then it came today 5/18. not bad at all.

bread's done
Back