PlantDryad123's Trade list

[quote name='PlantDryad123']I bet you got him good. Updated.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, still not a bad deal if I can steal it away for 70.00 make a nice grad gift for my bro

[quote name='PlantDryad123']ahhh, graduation, I have one in 2 years, but High school was long ago :(
those were the good years[/QUOTE]

Highschool was horrible, I loved college so I went back to get my Bach. :p

Infinite Undiscovery - $9

Zune 80GB - Black, lightly used, In pristine shape since it was in an acrylic case. The case has some scratches. Comes with the case, and sync/charge cable, and box. No headphones, sorry. Will format before shipping out. Shipping is + $2, comes with deliver confirmation - $70.50

8 Wow TCG Hunt for Illidan boosters - may have loot cards for MMO players - $1

Infinite Undiscovery Art Cel/Lithograph/whatever it is (unopened) - $1.50 on all 3

Yggdra Union PSP - preorder bonus soundtrack - $1.50

Disgaea 3 preorder bonus soundtrack (sealed) - $3.50

[quote name='Bernch']
Infinite Undiscovery Art Cel/Lithograph/whatever it is (unopened) - $1.50 on all 3[/QUOTE]

Seriously? All 3? Way to hoard, man...

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']I have a cunning stunt of an idea; maybe he...wants them?[/QUOTE]

Unless he has two other friends who like IU and is bidding for them... 3 people who all like IU and know each other? Impossible! :)

But, kind of a jerk move otherwise. :\

[quote name='zohar']Unless he has two other friends who like IU and is bidding for them... 3 people who all like IU and know each other? Impossible! :)

But, kind of a jerk move otherwise. :\[/QUOTE]

Don't like it, outbid him.

Also, he's doing what I do with some auctions with multiples; I'll bid how much I'll actually pay for one split into however many there are (If I want to bid 10 bucks on something, and there's 2 copies, 5 bucks each, etc etc etc). Then if some go beyond the max you're looking for, you're still not quite out of the auction. If they don't, and you win, you got multiples for the price you were willing to pay.

[quote name='zohar']Seriously? All 3? Way to hoard, man...[/QUOTE]

Ahh! A hoarder I am not.

I want one for myself, since I recently ordered IU.

I want one for my sister's boyfriend... he likes to think he can compete with me in RPG collections//knowledge//stuffs.

I want the third one for my roommate who doesn't have a CAG account.

:shame:

I'm kind of surprised I'm still winning the Zune :D

Free bump.

well...bleh, I might be able to dig some more out of the Gamestop closet, but that will have to be after the auction

but for now, moar bids please!!!!!!

That car payment is coming at the end of the month and i wanna be ready for it

Bump.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate further in the lowball sale. I've got the money for what I bid on, but won't be able to bid anything higher. Growing up sucks.

Best of luck and let me know if/what I do win and I'll get payment to you right away!

[quote name='vithang']Persona 3:FES 6.50 :D[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...Pay like 12 bucks and wait til the auction is finished...or get it for 15 and not have to wait.

Choices...

Tomb Raider Anniversary -has a Lara Croft poster in it- sealed - $1
8 Wow TCG Hunt for Illidan boosters - may have loot cards for MMO players - $8

Infinite Undiscovery Art Cel/Lithograph/whatever it is (unopened) - 2$
Chrono Trigger DS Soundtrack preorder bonus thing - $1.50
Fire Emblem Art Cel - $1.50
Fire Emblem - $5.50
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones - $5

bread's done
Back