Plantronics GameCom 367 Headset $24.84 on Amazon.com

CaoPi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
Owned one of these, super comfortable and good quality but 2 huge issues:

The mic is not solid and rigid, it's kind of flexible and can break when bent too far. The plastic is also not of great quality (It's hollow) and will break without careful usage.

I have had this headset for over a year. How do you get it to work with the ps3 or 360? I did the KSC-75 mod to this and drilled out the ear pieces so it sounds much better being open ear with better drivers

Awesome headset and great price (though its usually around this price most of the year) - I would like to see some how to as far as getting this to work on the 360 though. I have the RCA outs of the 360 going into my computer as a mic then use these but it sounds like shit.

[quote name='Ecto311']I have had this headset for over a year. How do you get it to work with the ps3 or 360? I did the KSC-75 mod to this and drilled out the ear pieces so it sounds much better being open ear with better drivers

Awesome headset and great price (though its usually around this price most of the year) - I would like to see some how to as far as getting this to work on the 360 though. I have the RCA outs of the 360 going into my computer as a mic then use these but it sounds like shit.[/QUOTE]

did you see the video? not sure if that method works for the 360 as well

I don't know much about audio/ headsets, but I've been looking for one that is cheap and will produce game sounds like gunfire, explosions, etc. Is this a headset that has these capabilities for an XBox 360 with the adapter?

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Owned one of these, super comfortable and good quality but 2 huge issues:

The mic is not solid and rigid, it's kind of flexible and can break when bent too far. The plastic is also not of great quality (It's hollow) and will break without careful usage.[/QUOTE]

I have an older model that I bought years ago for $10 and they've changed the mic. Mine has an extendable mic, giving you more angles you have it. But I agree that it's damn comfortable. I had big headphones since my heads get really hot after half and hour but never had that issue my set. Sound quality is good too (especially given the price).

This is the headset I currently use for my PC gaming. It's a pretty comfortable headset, the sounds is great and is definitely noise cancelling. It falls off of my desk about every other day because the cable gets hooked on my chair, but its been pretty tough for the 6 months that I have had it and still works like a champ. At this price, I would definitely purchase another pair for friends or fellow gamers.

bread's done
Back