Plantronics Gamecom x10 for x360 $9.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Worth clicking the link just to read someone's hilarious Product Features list. I still have a spare MS one so I'm set for now.[/QUOTE]

Wow I read the product features because of your comment. They are hilarious. Almost makes me want to buy one... almost, but not quite lol.

This is a decent headset....I bought one for $10 a little over a year ago when I first bought an xbox. Well worth the $10 imo...However, I bought a pair of Turtle Beach x11s for $40 in November, and really love those....Almost made me regret spending $10 on these, but at the time i bought them I also received a $5 mp3 credit and have since traded these into Amazon for $5, so it was kind of a wash in my book. Bottom line, If you are looking for a cheap headset and dont want to drop $40-60 for the x11s or more for another pair, then this is a decent deal.

I just purchased another one of these back in December since the first one I bought over a year ago still works great. I take great care of my equipment and had three Microsoft headsets break within months of use. I highly recommend these for $10.

thanks for posting this, i bought 3 to replace my 3 headsets that stopped working within the past month lol. One works but I have to raise my voice for it to pick up my voice.

yeah i posted this because its a high quality headset, and it retails for 24.99, at over 50% off it really shouldn't be passed up

bread's done
Back