Plantronics Xbox 360 Headset w/ Noise Cancelling Mic $9.99 shipped at Buy.com

Does anyone at all already have one of these and know how they are yet?
It looks kinda cheap.... But if it works good, I am all for it.

I purchased these quite a few months ago at from Newegg for like $15, since my stock headset seemed to have connectivity issues. They're basically just as good as the stock ones, sound quality wise, though with a lower volume level for some reason. I'd probably say it's a bit more solidly built. Not really any better or worse overall, I like the look though.

It's a decent enough headset. After using the official PS3 bluetooth set for more than a year it sure sounds like crap though. Also it's a bit uncomfortable if you shave your head as the top is very flat and your head is not. But it is only $10.

[quote name='Cameron4All']Does anyone at all already have one of these and know how they are yet?
It looks kinda cheap.... But if it works good, I am all for it.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Don't let the price fools, this is heck of a deal, It's a very good mic, go for it.

This probably doesn't help a lot, since it's a different model, but I have one of the X30 headsets, and it is fantastic - light, comfy, great sound and mic quality. They're pretty cheap on ebay...

Pretty funny descriptions of the headset on that page, here's a few:

Plush cushioning shields your head from the ravages of wee-hour gaming sessions

Over-the-head design holds firm during impromptu victory dances

With single-ear cushion, you can flame online enemies and hear the hushed, reverential tributes of envious onlookers

I just ordered the same looking one from the picture from amazon for the same price. Actually almost free because of ECA and 9.99 from kingdom hearts.

I remember this deal a while back and some people bought it and heard no complaints. I'd be in for one if I talked online.

The same headset is also $9.99 at amazon + $1 off with ECA 10% off discount. My OEM one's have been buggy, so I ordered a pair.

Link

There's also NO quantity limit at amazon, as there is 1 quantity limit at buy.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant tell if mine is fuct up or something else is going wrong. When I play on live I can hear others but others can only hear my out of their tv. I have searched and found almost nothing to help this. I hope the headset does something. It is the highest seller on amazon, hopefully for a reason.

In for one as well. Thanks for this!

It's always nice to have an extra headset & the one that came with the Elite I got a couple weeks ago seems to, well blow.

bread's done
Back