Plants vs Zombies FREE on May 31st for Androids on Amazon market app

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']Is it a space issue? Maybe the app is just too big for what available memory you have left on your phone?[/QUOTE]
There's a 1 GB free on the SD card, so that's probably not it either.

But thanks for the troubleshooting suggestions, everyone.

Edit: And on the third download attempt, for some reason it worked perfectly. All's well that ends well, I suppose.

I have had issues with downloaded apps not installing. Saw recently a post that suggested installing after taking out the sd card. Worked for my apps from the android market, may be worth a shot with this one.

[quote name='reddjoey']If you are not able to download from the AppStore App on your Android Phone you need to go to Amazon's Website then download it there. (Link) It won't load into your phone, but you will have "purchased" it and you can install it to a working phone later.[/QUOTE]

I'm not seeing a "purchase" option. Just the option of sending the amazon appstore to my email address or phone directly (I don't have an Android yet...but will be eligible for a new phone in like 3 days). Do I have to have the appstore installed to be able to get this at all?

[quote name='dgwillia006']Strange, it says i dont have enough space for the Game. My SD Card still had 5+ Gigs left

Mytouch 4G running Virtuous Fusion seems to not like it, I've had it crash on me twice in a half-hour. Has to be a rom issue, the Glacier is more than powerful enough to handle it.

Works well on my nook color but the animation does lag when you get a card. I forgot how fun this game was.

[quote name='Moonlk']Works great on the droid x[/QUOTE]

Same here, great to get this game for free on my Droid X! Loved PvZ on the PC and its very fun on Android. :D

EDIT: The game is 74.66MB according to my application information, FYI.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='n8rockerasu']I'm not seeing a "purchase" option. Just the option of sending the amazon appstore to my email address or phone directly (I don't have an Android yet...but will be eligible for a new phone in like 3 days). Do I have to have the appstore installed to be able to get this at all?[/QUOTE]

Ah, you have to activate the appstore on an Android phone first. If you do't have a phone yet, you are out of luck. Sorry, I thought you were getting another error

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='n8rockerasu']I'm not seeing a "purchase" option. Just the option of sending the amazon appstore to my email address or phone directly (I don't have an Android yet...but will be eligible for a new phone in like 3 days). Do I have to have the appstore installed to be able to get this at all?[/QUOTE]

you need to have the amazon app installed on an android phone to get the game

[quote name='breakingcustoms']you need to have the amazon app installed on an android phone to get the game[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thanks. I was just confused because there were a lot of people in this thread asking about downloading the game on Amazon for a "future phone". I thought maybe I was missing something. Too bad.

I've got a question about the Amazon Appstore in general (and I'm sure it has probably been answered before).

Do you get charged when you update an app that you previously got for free app of the day?

[quote name='merobb']I've got a question about the Amazon Appstore in general (and I'm sure it has probably been answered before).

Do you get charged when you update an app that you previously got for free app of the day?[/QUOTE]

I'm going to say no because that hasn't happened to me and I've updated a couple of apps. I've only been using it since late April but haven't incurred any erroneous charges. Whether or not it COULD happen I have no idea. Amazon is pretty strict on their policies so I'm not terribly concerned. Good question :)

bread's done
Back