Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare $10 off any platform & Free DLC w/ the purchase of specially marked Cheetos @ Target

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Cheetos® team-up with Target® and Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare to bring players exclusive DLC characters, $10 savings, and an abundance of custom prizes

Beginning August 19th, all specially marked Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare Cheetos snacks will get you $10 off the game on any platform, and a code to redeem online. That single redemption will get you ALL of the following:

1) A code for your platform of choice (Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC, PlayStation 3, or PlayStation 4) granting you Dr. Chester and Chester Chomper characters in-game, in addition to a Craaazy Sticker Pack containing a mix of consumables, accessories, and items.
2) An entry to win a custom designed Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or a custom controller in the daily* sweepstakes

Each code redeemed after that will grant you an additional Craaazy Sticker Pack, and another entry into the sweepstakes.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/plants-vs-zombies/cheetos-team-up-with-target-and-plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare/10152211071830178

[quote name="Saix_XIII" post="12029973" timestamp="1408728865"]I got a code from the awesome Kurosaki-san, but I don't know the URL to go to redeem it. Does anyone know it?[/quote]Did he want money?

Don't ever make that mistake. You'll never hear the end of it.
I for one do appreciate your efforts and could give a crap less what anyone else says. Some people will complain just to complain. If the offer doesn't interest them, then they can just move along. People view/complain how other people are being viewed have to much time on their hands IMO.

I for one do appreciate your efforts and could give a crap less what anyone else says. Some people will complain just to complain. If the offer doesn't interest them, then they can just move along. People view/complain how other people are being viewed have to much time on their hands IMO.
Because complaining about the complainers is such a better use of ones time.

Last edited by a moderator:
292mbgn.jpg

I'll help a couple people out
If you've got one left to spare, I would like one please.

Thanks!

:rofl: This made me chuckle.

OT, this game is awesome. I had to put it down yesterday because I played for hot minute and didn't eat anything.
that is what the Cheetos are for ;)

by the way had to run to Target just a few mins ago and sure enough still no PvZ marked bags

[quote name="bear489" post="12030217" timestamp="1408733868"]Anybody on the One who wants to try garden ops on crazy? My tag is same as on here.[/quote]360? I have all achievements, I can help if you cooperate :)

:rofl: This made me chuckle.

OT, this game is awesome. I had to put it down yesterday because I played for hot minute and didn't eat anything.
I'm shocked how much I'm enjoying this game. I just got my PS4 a few weeks ago, so I picked this up to have more games to play, I knew I'd like but, but I didn't think I'd love it this much.

I own it on the 360, the Xbox One and Origin and yet I'm still unable to track down a code or a bag of Cheetos. /sadface

And yes, I do like the game enough that I own it x3! I'm debating on getting it for the ps4 to play with a friend there as well.

I'm willing to pay for someone's Cheetos for the code.

No I was accused of stealing them. And defending myself against that makes me the goat
Not to beat a dead horse, but as near as I can tell, Chip commented on how you're in fact making something off it (be it a free bag of cheetos or $5 if you're just removing codes) and then you flew off the handle telling them off and then continued on with your martyr bit.

What you should of done is either ignored Chip or if you care about your online reputation so damn much that you want to prove your innocence to a casual suggestion you might have stolen the codes, you could have simply posted a picture of the receipt or the bags and instantly shut Chip up.

Ok i bought two bags and entered the the code and got the DLC pack code but i have no coupon for $10 off. Where does this come from? ?
there is no $10 coupon
you can get a $10 Target GC for future purchases if you purchase the game with a qualifying sized bag of Cheetos at Target through tomorrow

I happened to travel to Baldwin Park today and they had the Cheetos on an endcap and they all had code stickers.

There were literally no employees in Electronics when I was there. I didn't want a huge bag of Cheetos so I just ripped a code off a bag. Those things are stuck on pretty good.

Unfortunately no specially marked bags at my local Target...they didn't even have any of the games in stock except for a lone PS4 game. 

I bought mines from Best Buy already but would have picked up a PS3 version if they had it in stock though.

=(

2nd wave going out tonight; will be selecting 2 more people today. PMs will be sent out after 8pm.

1. Tokyostomp

Those who haven't asked for a code or PM me yet. Please don't. I will be selecting the next couple people from those who already posted or sent me a PM.

3rd & final wave will be tomorrow. After that, I'll probably post a code drop in the free section of the forums with the remaining codes that guest haven't claimed.

The employee told me they didnt have stickers they would have to have been from the distributor was he right or just bullshitting to cover his ass

I happened to travel to Baldwin Park today and they had the Cheetos on an endcap and they all had code stickers.

There were literally no employees in Electronics when I was there. I didn't want a huge bag of Cheetos so I just ripped a code off a bag. Those things are stuck on pretty good.

2nd wave going out tonight; will be selecting 2 more people today. PMs will be sent out after 8pm.

1. Tokyostomp

Those who haven't asked for a code or PM me yet. Please don't. I will be selecting the next couple people from those who already posted or sent me a PM.

3rd & final wave will be tomorrow. After that, I'll probably post a code drop in the free section of the forums with the remaining codes that guest haven't claimed.
You do know tokyostomp already ripped one off?

1. Tokyostomp

Yeah I don't need one any longer, Please give it to someone else.

*For clarification I sent Kuro a PM last night BEFORE I got my code today

Well the ebayers seem to be doing pretty good, I tried to buy one via best offer for $5, and it was instantly rejected, so I moved on but ebay just notified me that I missed out as it was just sold for $35. Crazy...I just hope whoever bought it knew all they are getting is the free dlc and not expecting to get whole game.

If anyone is looking for a cheetos code, pm me. I have 3 of them and asking for $3 each if that's okay. This game rocks. It's so much fun, I'd recommend it to anyone.

It's ridiculous that people are using this promo as a means of profiting from it. Yes, you have to purchase the party-sized bags of Cheetos, but many are simply "stealing" the stickers with no intention of buying the product. I've found countless bags with the stickers peeled off. I've only managed to find and purchase four unmolested bags from two separate stores for my buddies that I play the game with, and I would never dream of charging them a single cent for the codes. After all, I still have four large bags of Cheetos to snack off of for awhile. Asking for money for character codes is pretty heinous imo.

[quote name="Blankman" post="12031025" timestamp="1408750970"]It's ridiculous that people are using this promo as a means of profiting from it. Yes, you have to purchase the party-sized bags of Cheetos, but many are simply "stealing" the stickers with no intention of buying the product. I've found countless bags with the stickers peeled off. I've only managed to find and purchase four unmolested bags from two separate stores for my buddies that I play the game with, and I would never dream of charging them a single cent for the codes. After all, I still have four large bags of Cheetos to snack off of for awhile. Asking for money for character codes is pretty heinous imo.[/quote]could I have a code? :D

My local Target had plenty of the games(Both XBOX 1 and PS4, I bought the PS4 version) got the gift card after I purchased the 14oz of Cheetos..the cheetos bag had the sticker on it and also the game had the sticker on it so now I have two

So I'm a little late to this. Do I go buy a bag of Cheetos get the code then go back to the store buy another bag of Cheetos with the game to get the gift card also thanks?

So I'm a little late to this. Do I go buy a bag of Cheetos get the code then go back to the store buy another bag of Cheetos with the game to get the gift card also thanks?
I'll try to make this simple to prevent more questions (who am I kidding, its going to happen regardless of what I do).

There are 2 promos.

1 is a specially marked sticker on party size bags of cheetos that contains a code to unlock some product placement DLC. The other is for buying Plants vs Zombies GW with a bag of cheetos (has to be one of the larger bags if I recall correctly) and doing so will net you a $10 gift card. There is no coupon, just a code for some DLC and a gift card offer.

It's ridiculous that people are using this promo as a means of profiting from it. Yes, you have to purchase the party-sized bags of Cheetos, but many are simply "stealing" the stickers with no intention of buying the product. I've found countless bags with the stickers peeled off. I've only managed to find and purchase four unmolested bags from two separate stores for my buddies that I play the game with, and I would never dream of charging them a single cent for the codes. After all, I still have four large bags of Cheetos to snack off of for awhile. Asking for money for character codes is pretty heinous imo.
Those code stealing bastards!

I would Never!

For the $10 off just grab a large bag of Cheetos with the code on it (they are $5) and grab the game and pay for them and it should trigger the gift card in the transaction. If it doesn't I'd ask the cashier or a manager about it since it is in the weekly ad. Then when you get home just peel the sticker from the Cheetos and enter it in the website to redeem to the platform of your choice.

Lol, i went to a target not far from here and they told me they had just minutes ago, but a guy bought all bags, just my luck, i usually don't like to beg, i like to trade instead, but someone has a code to share?, if you like something have a few thing to trade, check my post on the xbox marketplace trade thread.

bread's done
Back