Plastic Jungle any experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

merchie89

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
So I ended up with a $180 walmart gift card, and wanted to sell it. Ebay was my first choice but fees from ebay and paypal took like 9% more than Plastic Jungle.

I go on there, and i submit order and everything. I go to post office, and I remember seeing something about how I should probably put confirmation on there but on a standard letter you have to go certified or priority on it for some reason, ended up not getting any kind of confirm on it....this is CHEAPassgamer.

I was just curious if anyone has ever sold a GC to them. I only mailed it out a few days ago but come Monday I may start getting worried.

I have never had anything lost in the mail but am just sitting here semi anxious.

They're going to say they never got it, you can't prove they did, and you're going to get screwed. Best of luck!

[quote name='JJSP']They're going to say they never got it, you can't prove they did, and you're going to get screwed. Best of luck![/QUOTE]

NO!!!! I'm gonna put the odds on that happening at about 10% in my book. Seems high but I like how they "provide" bogus tracking that doesnt even work.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']lol wow.
You did this instead of craigslist or cag?[/QUOTE]

yup. believe it or not, craigslist in Omaha is kinda slow. and if the worst happens, sure it woulda been better to take like a 20-30% loss than 100% but this is a learning experience.

[quote name='merchie89']NO!!!! I'm gonna put the odds on that happening at about 10% in my book. Seems high but I like how they "provide" bogus tracking that doesnt even work.[/QUOTE]
You seriously overestimate people who shop at Walmart.

I thought I'd done this once and it turns out I did back in Jan of 2011 - sent in a ticketmaster gc and 8 days later I got an amazon code from them. So I had a good experience with them apparently - I just couldn't really remember!

Ive actually traded in 4 cards to them, for amazon credit. Never had a single problem once.

Just don't be a jerk and trade in card that expire soon.

[quote name='Viol8tor']Ive actually traded in 4 cards to them, for amazon credit. Never had a single problem once.

Just don't be a jerk and trade in card that expire soon.[/QUOTE]

did u put tracking on them? i aint that nervous but "things do get lost in the mail" is something I hope I DO NOT hear

I traded in a large amount of giftcards- we're talking over $500- in a single transaction with them a couple years ago and had absolutely no problems.

I've traded with them multiple times as has my brother. No problems. It takes them a few days to get it in and back to you but trust me they are legit. It takes about 10 days total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back