Plastic PSP screen protector?

Blips

CAGiversary!
Does any company make a plastic PSP screen protector? Kind of like the iskin evo3 case for iPods? Do I need a screen protector if I have my psp in a logitech playgear pocket? I'm not a big fan of the screen protectors you stick on the device. Thanks a bunch.

I haven't seen anything like the evo3 cases, even from importers. I'm sure one exists somewhere there. You PROBABLY don't need a screen protector if you keep your PSP in the logitech case, but I highly recommend a screen stick on, as you never know what will happen. The Hori and Pelican screen protectors aren't bad. I'm using the Pelican one right now and I can't even see it, although it slightly reduced glare. Your call here really - if you don't like them don't use them - but if you get a scratch on the screen don't say I didn't warn you.

I use both the Logitech case and a Pelican screen protector. Like Izod517 said, it slightly reduces glare and you can't even see it.

Logitech case and screen protector were the first two things I bought for my PSP. Nothing like double protection.

bread's done
Back