Platinum XBOX 360 (Refurb) for $299.99 at Geeks.com

Not a bad deal, but not exactly spectacular for me...I'm hoping for a brand new premium for around $300 out the door (or less). One can hope!

What Xbox 360 is not a referb. If you want a new one for $300 it will just be a refurb in 3-6 months anyways. I have 2 360s and both had to go in for repair. All my friends had to send theirs in as well. M$ should have done a recall. Lazy Bastards...

[quote name='neushane']What Xbox 360 is not a referb. If you want a new one for $300 it will just be a refurb in 3-6 months anyways. I have 2 360s and both had to go in for repair. All my friends had to send theirs in as well. M$ should have done a recall. Lazy Bastards...[/QUOTE]

Any idea what keeps happening to them? People say that they're prone to overheating and I was wondering if that was the case for your and your friends.

Mine had its disc drive stop reading discs (DVDs, CDs, Games) so i exchanged it for what i thought would be a new one...i ended up getting one that was a year OLDER than my first, fuckinig Walmart...

I wouldn't buy any used or refub xbox unless I could get a 2 year extended warranty from MS. I am one to usually avoid those extended warranties, but this system seems to be that exception to that rule.

bread's done
Back