Play-Asia 25% off all in-stock items coupon for Facebook link&like

apterous

CAGiversary!
I know some of your are willing to sell your souls to a retailer via Facebook for a 25% off coupon (I know I am), so for thos interested, here are the details:

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-ci2-71-99-74-4b1-49-en-84-n.html

This is how it works (direct from their website):

1. First make sure you are logged in (your account must have been created prior to May 1st).
  2. Go to our 100K Coupon Page and 'Connect with Facebook' + Like Play-Asia.com if not already.
  3. Claim your coupon code.
  4. Buy all the stuff you ever wanted!
  5. Tell your friends about it! (this step is optional)

Terms and Conditions:

• Only in-stock items are eligibe (showing 24h shipping in the shopping cart)
  • The coupon can only be claimed by customers who have an account with at least one shipped order before 1st of May AND liked us on Facebook.
  • Cash equivalent items are not eligible (time/point cards).
  • Customers have until May 14th to claim their coupon
  • The coupon is valid for 30 days from the date claimed
  • The coupon might not be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions

Also remember that for many games and items they have free shipping over $25 now.

Edit: Good for purchases of $60 or over, does not include or discount shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm nuts, well I went nuts, I bought the limited edition Tales of Xillia PS3...What is wrong with me :eek:

Thanks for the coupon code btw!

Aw man that sucks.. I recently created an account to buy the hardcopy FF3 psp (which I haven't bought). It's kind of unfortunate that my account was created after May 1st bc I didn't create the account with the intention of this coupon :cry:

EDIT:
Well, FF3 itself isn't $60 but I know a second game would make it $60+
Can someone help me decide between: FF3 on PSN for $19.99 vs FF3 hardcopy for $49.69?
I'd really love a hardcopy, but is that extra $30 worth it? Need help making this decision

EDIT2:
Nvm, I'll go with PSN ($19.99) since I'm able to play it on the vita

FF3 has been on sale on PSN a couple of times already for 9.99 from time to time, but I'm not sure how often that happens.

damn... why cant Ginga Force be in stock!?!?!
Edit: Tried it on Caladrius also and it says the coupon doesnt work for that either.

I wouldn't feel too bad about it, because I doubt anyone has even been able to use it due to the restrictions. Every game I want isn't "in stock" and you can't use it on PSN cards and the like...

Guess it was worth putting it off for so long.... Got a JP 3DS LL + Project Mirai weeee

[quote name='scol']Guess it was worth putting it off for so long.... Got a JP 3DS LL + Project Mirai weeee[/QUOTE]

:bouncy::bouncy: niiiiiice :bouncy::bouncy:

Excuse me. I want to use my coupon code right now. But when I check out, the advanced option disappear. What happen? Thank you. Even I put one item that is over $60, It doesn't work.

[quote name='ckc4043']Excuse me. I want to use my coupon code right now. But when I check out, the advanced option disappear. What happen? Thank you. Even I put one item that is over $60, It doesn't work.[/QUOTE]

The option only appears if the coupon can be applied. So if you have items in your cart that are either not in stock, are already discounted, or do not add up to $60, the option to apply the coupon will disappear.

[quote name='AukeySeven']I was on the can reading my BB GCU mag and they always give games better marks because they want to sell games. But I lol'ed when I saw they gave that game a 2.5 out of 5 which was the lowest I've noticed before.[/QUOTE]
It has an average of 54.89% off 36 reviews on Game Rankings. Definitely not a buy for me, but I figured some may have the other two and/or want it for co-op.

Don't get me wrong I am going to buy it for sure, but maybe around $10. I played the other two games with a buddy and they were pretty funny. For some reason bad games are better for local co-op, like HAZE!

Thanks for bumping this; reminded me to check the site again and I actually finally found some stuff that would work for the coupon.

:ds: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
:ds: Okamiden
:ps3: Resonance of Fate

Was also gonna get :ps3: Record of Agarest War 2 (Limited Edition) but the shipping cost defeats the purpose, and :ps3: Darksiders II but it won't work with the coupon for some reason.

bread's done
Back