Play-Asia.com Coupon Request

Kirin Lemon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Is there anybody out there right now that has a spare coupon code they're not planning to use for Play-Asia.com? I'm looking at placing an order pretty soon, so it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Yeah, I could also really use one, but didn't want to start my own thread...anyone got an extra one if the OP got his/her request fulfilled?

[quote name='vdawg5']Yeah, I could also really use one, but didn't want to start my own thread...anyone got an extra one if the OP got his/her request fulfilled?[/QUOTE]

PM sent

I been waiting for a coupon in like forever.. but P A never sent me 1... if anybody has one left.. please give me one.... pretty please...

As far as I know you just get coupons with an order, and recently I've gotten stickers too which was cool. I got a Killer 7 and Demento (Haunting Ground) stickers with my last order. Anyway the coupons I always get are always $5 off a $50 or more order.

I am also looking for a nice Play-Asia coupon. I'm about to place a large order, and it's really going to give the old wallet a pounding!! Any help out there? : )

I haven't seen this much hijacking since I was in the mother fucking South Side of Chicago (and that place is ghetto as fuck.)

So I might as well beg for a coupon as well... please?

[quote name='chunk']I'll give a coupon to someone if you promise to give me your coupon once you get your order.[/QUOTE]

Can I ask how much the coupon is for?

[quote name='chunk']I'll give a coupon to someone if you promise to give me your coupon once you get your order.[/QUOTE]

You got it! PM me your coupon.

[quote name='chunk']5 off 50. So what do you say?[/QUOTE]

Go ahead and give it to the other guy who keeps beggin'. I'm not quite ready to order something yet let and all the stuff I need is under $50, so it wouldn't really help either of us.

[quote name='Chacrana']Go ahead and give it to the other guy who keeps beggin'. I'm not quite ready to order something yet let and all the stuff I need is under $50, so it wouldn't really help either of us.[/QUOTE]

Well I'd rather give it to someone who didn't just join CAG yesterday. Anyway, you don't need to buy a $50 item to use the coupon. As long as your order total is over $50 you can use it.

[quote name='AZPunisher']I'm all for it. PM it to me, or send it to me on AIM at AZPunisherX. YIM, too.[/QUOTE]

I'll be going home tonight and that is where the coupon is. If no other CAG PMs me before then then I will send it to you. I hope you're not offended, but it seems like you just joined CAG to post in this thread, which is shady. On the other hand, it is only a coupon, so I will send it to you if no one else comes along before tonight.

I'm about to place an order as soon as Paypal confirms my bank account. I plan to order Jump Superstars and Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan. Since 1 of those alone wouldn't qualify me to use a coupon, I need to get both. If somebody sends me a coupon now, I will send them one when I get one (assuming I get one with/after my purchase).

bread's done
Back