Play-Asia.com Summer Smoothie: 20% off ALL in-stock items Until 7/12

No icon = no discount, so no go on JP 360.

But, thanks OP. I just wish you can use coupons with these, but you can't. Ah well.

Most bit Generation, the two Kuru Kururin, and Densetsu no Stafi games were on sale for $15 on most of those. This sale seems to further the price down to $12 before shipping. The only one I noticed not available in the sale is dotstream thus far.

God I'm trying so hard not to bite on this. There is so much shit I want from here but don't want to spend that kindof money right now. -_-

EDIT: Can't spell Stafi worth a damn. Fixed now.

Tempted to pick up a couple of wavebirds but the shipping is just too much.. I already got two and would rarely play 4 players anyway!

[quote name='Draekon']
God I'm trying so hard not to bite on this. There is so much shit I want from here but don't want to spend that kindof money right now. -_-[/quote]

i wanna buy some items from this deal, too but need to save money for 1080p LCD.
Oh well, I think I will apply a new credit card with 0% APR. Buy first pay later.

Ouendan 2 is $41.72 shipped. Still a buck+ more than YesAsia with coupon, but they probably ship faster. I'm debating it.

[quote name='EXStrike']No icon = no discount, so no go on JP 360.

But, thanks OP. I just wish you can use coupons with these, but you can't. Ah well.[/QUOTE]

The 360 does have an icon next to it.

great sale, but the shipping prices will make or break these deals. the japanese ps2 is tempting but the shipping is pretty high >.

[quote name='Tsukento']http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-g7-49-en-70-gup.html

Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix with Pad - $23.92[/quote]
And shipping for that item is $27.

Tempted to pick up Orbital for this price... I just bought a Stafi game and Kururin Paradise, so Orbital is really the only game I'm interested in unless Dotstream comes back.

I do wish this was on preorders- I need to preorder Taiko DS.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='Tsukento']Is it me...or has the $5 off $50 coupon code section vanished?[/quote]

No coupons on sale items.

[quote name='Strell']TIME FOR SOME WITCH TOUCHING

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAH[/quote] Ships in 1 week. :cry:

[quote name='DCGCPlayer']Man! That sucks![/quote]
Yes, yes it does. I was quite prepared to pick up that, a freeloader and Puzzle Collection two evenings ago until I found my shipping to be over $30.

I want to play that game, but not for the crazy ebay prices. Although I suppose you could just figure that $24+$27 shipping = $51, just a bit over MSRP if you found one here. But, y'know, if I'm paying $50 I'd really like to have it in English. :lol:

If only there was a way to play Japanese imports on my Wii (a Freeloader or something.)

Eyeshield 21: Field no Saikyou Senshi Tachi is $27.02 shipped. :drool: I'll probably just buy one, a Freeloader shouldn't take that long.

Damn once again the two things I want

A Golden PSP and GP2x are out of stock and disqualified from the sale >:|

Same thing happened last time!

bit Generations: Digidrive
(For Game Boy Advance™, Japan, No Region Protection) US$ 10.92
save for later

bit Generations: Boundish
(For Game Boy Advance™, Japan, No Region Protection) US$ 11.92
save for later

bit Generations: Dialhex
(For Game Boy Advance™, Japan, No Region Protection) US$ 11.92
save for later

bit Generations: Soundvoyager
(For Game Boy Advance™, Japan, No Region Protection) US$ 10.92
save for later

bit Generations: Orbital
(For Game Boy Advance™, Japan, No Region Protection)

Oh lord! If i'm not BROKE i'll get this 4 games today. I should controlled my wallet last night from firework & still wanna save $$ for CC sales next week.

Interesting link - little reluctant, never ordered outside the country - but even the non-sale prices don't look that bad; as long as we don't get killed on the shipping, it might be worth it.

Is there a catch? Are games region specific like DVD's? You guys do much business with this site? They on the up-and-up?

[quote name='jadedcritic']Interesting link - little reluctant, never ordered outside the country - but even the non-sale prices don't look that bad; as long as we don't get killed on the shipping, it might be worth it.

Is there a catch? Are games region specific like DVD's? You guys do much business with this site? They on the up-and-up?[/quote]

Shipping is cheaper than most domestic shipping, unless you're ordering something large (like DDR Mario).

DS, GBA and PSP (I think) games are not region specific. GCN games are, but if you buy a Freeloader you can bypass that (no modding required).

This would be one of if not the best import site.

So I'm extremely tempted to buy Jump Ultimate Superstars and Nintendo Puzzle Collection, but the shipping ends up being $8.60.

Is there a way to cheapen that or am I just being a whiner at this point?

[quote name='dstan']So I'm extremely tempted to buy Jump Ultimate Superstars and Nintendo Puzzle Collection, but the shipping ends up being $8.60.

Is there a way to cheapen that or am I just being a whiner at this point?[/quote]

I think the only way to reduce that would be to not include Puzzle Collection. ;)

Nope, it doesn't look like it. It's actually cheaper to order them together than separate.

Jesus, how big is Nintendo Puzzle Collection? It defaults to the economy box. :whistle2:s

It's slightly larger than the normal Japanese GC game boxes.

Bit on Jump Ultimate Stars and Ouendan 2. Had some cash from Affiliate status, so I used some of that to drop the price down.

For what it's worth, it looks like it doesn't come with just the GCN game+case. Looks to be in a cardboard box, sort of like DQVIII.

[quote name='Rocko']For what it's worth, it looks like it doesn't come with just the GCN game+case. Looks to be in a cardboard box, sort of like DQVIII.[/quote]
That's how Japanese GC games come. A cardboard cover, with a plastic, clear case. Same case that Nintendo used for the Game Boy Player Boot Disc.

Just to let people know, PS3 games are region free as well.

PYS 4 (Pro Yakyuu Spirits 4, one of the best baseball games I've ever played) is about $55 shipped. Much better than the $80 something I paid when I purchased it.

Actually, they are. Depends on which games you get, though. There are certain ASIA games for the 360 that won't work on the US 360, even if it has English as an option (Blue Dragon as an example).

[quote name='Tsukento']Actually, they are. Depends on which games you get, though. There are certain ASIA games for the 360 that won't work on the US 360, even if it has English as an option (Blue Dragon as an example).[/quote]

Ah, alright. I'm pretty sure a decent amount are, but that it's not 100% is good to know.

Play-Asia has a compatibility chart for their 360 games. On each 360 game page it lists for what each game is compatible on.

[quote name='BostonCollegeFan']God damnit, Rhythm Tengoku =of course= isn't part of the deal :/. Not paying $40 for it! :([/quote]
Give it time. It's currently in the "Ships within 1 week" period. Considering it's not a limited quantities game, it'll be restocked to where they can ship within 24 hours.

[quote name='Strell']If Rhythm Tengoku goes on sale, someone PLEASE let me know.[/QUOTE]

I call first dibs ;).

Also I wish PA had Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo for the GBA....I can't find that game anyweres :(

[quote name='EXStrike']Play-Asia has a compatibility chart for their 360 games. On each 360 game page it lists for what each game is compatible on.[/QUOTE]

Pity - 37 for Shadowrun is almost reasonably priced/approaching a good deal. Curious. I wonder why they're charging so much more for the US region version.

bread's done
Back