Play-Asia: Japanese Rez $39.90

nikkai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Was browsing and found this - did a search and didn't find anything (though the search function doesn't like three letter queries).

$39.90 + Shipping

Japanese Rez

Also found this, no clue what it is though:

$36.90 + Shipping

Japanese Rez (PS2 the Best)

For those w/ modded PS2's, and are hankering for this game and don't wanna deal with insane Ebay prices - I would think this is a good chance for it.

Also found the Vibrator $24.90 + Shipping

Trance Vibrator (PS2)

Oddly enough though, they don't sell the combo pack anymore. *shrug*

EDIT: Dude. That article about the trance vibrator is hilarious.

:shock: OMG! They include a pack of tissues as a free gift. :shock:

Guess Play-Asia saw the article and thought it would be useful for the female persuasion. ;)

Looks like I know what I'll be getting my girlfriend for our 2nd Year Anniversary...

... If only I could find a US copy of Rez ...

I can't find anything on the web about it, but I could of sworn that I read somewhere that Rez The Best has some kind of auto-detect feature that makes it possible to play it on an unmodded US playstation console.

[quote name='Hair6a11']relatively off topic - but does the vibrator work with the U.S. version of Rez?[/QUOTE]
Yep. Works with the PAL version too.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']I can't find anything on the web about it, but I could of sworn that I read somewhere that Rez The Best has some kind of auto-detect feature that makes it possible to play it on an unmodded US playstation console.[/QUOTE]
I hope this would be true. I'm not that eager to mode my console.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']I can't find anything on the web about it, but I could of sworn that I read somewhere that Rez The Best has some kind of auto-detect feature that makes it possible to play it on an unmodded US playstation console.[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome.

JPN and PAL versions normally go for about $30 on eBay the last I checked.

[quote name='Ecofreak']:shock: Looks like I know what I'll be getting my girlfriend for our 2nd Year Anniversary... [/QUOTE]

The Pics that they have up for the product don't hide the fact that it is more than just a "gaming" device. lol....

Haha .. thats some funny shit. That chick in the picture is getting totally "hori" with her "stick".

(and yes I know that was lame)

I was doing some looking on gamefaqs about rez and found an interesting topic in the boards. Someone was wondering if two of those trance vibrators would work at the same time. :cool: No one was able to provide any hard evidence of this working or not, though.

You may have that confused with the auto-language detect. If you play it on a US PS2, it'll automatically be in english. but I'll try out mine tonight and let you guys know if it plays without the boot discs.

I think teh only difference between the "Playstation 2 The Best" and the normal version is that the "Playstation 2 The Best" version is the equivalent of our "Greatest Hits" there; it has the yellow thing on top.

tried it, definitely needs a boot disc...

you could get an import of Rez and a swap magic set for the same price as a U.S. Rez.

[quote name='Apossum']tried it, definitely needs a boot disc...

you could get an import of Rez and a swap magic set for the same price as a U.S. Rez.[/QUOTE]
So you might as well get a US Rez if you're not planning on playing any other import games

I have a flip top... If I was a girl I would go for the vib... Looks like I'll have to resort to sticking it to controller ports.

LOL j/k

Alright, just bought a Trance Vibrator of eBay for $25.50 including shipping...

... Now I need to find a cheap copy of Rez...

bread's done
Back