Play-Asia: Mobile Suit Gundam: Pilot's Locus $15 shipped

How import friendly is this to play, I mean playing the game I know how to get it to work on a GC?

If you're familiar with the series it's pretty friendly. If you need help on a mission though head to GameFAQs.com and grap a FAQ/Walkthrough.

"Import Barrier:

Many imported tactical games are hard to play if the player knows little to no Japanese at all,and MSG:Fighter's Locus is no exception,even though the tactical factor is very simple it's still hard to figure it out by yourself.it's probable that you can manage to finish Amuro's missions without much knowledge of the skills and abilities or figuring them out by trial-and-error but for the Zeon side completely knowledge of your ace's abilities and skills is a must as the late stages can be very hard. However you can always search for translations or check the boards here on GameFAQS as the import community is very friendly and they did help me a lot.Once you know what does what it's just a matter of common sense,planning, and picking the right skills for the job,and language barrier has nothing do if you get all your allies killed because you didn't took care of them by not repair/resupply them or giving them bad orders if you already know how to do it.

Score: Moderate to very low"

- Lady Aribeth, Gamefaqs

I like Gundamn so i'll take my chances. Thanks Dragoon.

bread's done
Back