Play-Asia now shipping PSP/PS3 games to Europe again

Axersia

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Fellow European import gamers, rejoice! Play-Asia has finally decided to start shipping PSP and PS3 games (both of which are region-free) to Europe again. If you've been an import gamer for as long as I have (about 6 years now), you're probably familiar with the whole Lik-Sang debacle that occured back in 2006 and caused various Hong Kong-based import/export sites to discontinue shipping PSP and later PS3 games to Europe out of fear of getting sued into bankruptcy.

But it seems that Sony finally wised up after all those years (either that or Play-Asia just figured they were "in the clear" at this point) and Europeans can now order PSP and PS3 games for great prices once again.

And since this is the deals forum, here's a nice deal for ya:

The Asian English version of Vanquish for just 31.12 GBP/35.69 EUR

I'll definitely be picking that one up myself.

Finally, I was always amazed at Sony's strategy to scare retailers out of selling their products. Glad to see the Play-Asia sorted something out.

[quote name='toythatkills']Everywhere in Europe EXCEPT THE UNITED KINGDOM.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just noticed this. Looking into it.

DAMMIT! This had my hopes up! :( Looks like it's affected all PS3 and PSP products, looks like Renchi will still get my business.

[quote name='John']Apparently the UK and Germany are still excluded. :([/QUOTE]

Dammit! I thought I was finally going to be able to get the Persona remake for PSP for a second there :(

My joy has quickly turned to sorrow... anyone know of any of sites? Been wanting that second Rail-Fan for some time now...

bread's done
Back