Play-Asia & Paypal (Shipping address BS)

FutureBlues

CAGiversary!
So I live in Japan and want to buy things from Play-Asia and pay with my USA Paypal account (if anyone knows a better way to order US games and pay with a Japanese bank account, I'm all ears!) but because I can't enter a Japanese address into my USA Paypal account I'm worried that the "shipping address" for the paypal payment is going to cause them to ship my games to the States rather than to my Japanese address here.

Anybody know any way around this problem? Or does the shipping address you give Play-Asia trump the Paypal address without a problem?

hey there,
you have nothing to worry about man, the address you give Play-Asia is the one Play-Asia will use, they will not use your PayPal address, it's not their concern! 100% certain of it! i've done it and still am doing it.
Think about it this way, if you were my brother that lives in Australia and I live in England, and I'd like to get you a gift via a site (in our case Play-Asia) i enter your address as the destination of the package but use my PayPal account. how would Play-Asia know what address to send it to? simple: the address I entered in my Play-Asia account so that there is no confusion!

bread's done
Back