Play-Asia sucks? :Update:

Yoohoo1231

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So I decided to get my little sister a "good" case for her DS Lite and found Play-Asia to be the cheapest site. I order the white Hori hard case (which was in-stock) on October 18th. Two days later the case went out of stock. I checked my status and it said it was expected for Nov. 2nd. Here we are November 9th and nothing has changed.
Do they generally suck or is it just me? I just want to cancel the order but they won't let me do that because the order has been in "being prepared" stage for like three weeks.

October 18th-November 17th just for the shipping confirmation.

Never had a problem. They have always replied very quickly to my emails. Have you even tried that?
I ordered an item that had a 'ships in 1 week', which I normally don't do. Sure enough, it shipped within 1 week.

I haven't actually looked for the phone number, I just tried the email and sent it on the third and haven't heard back. I haven't even gotten an automated response mail or anything.

I've been ordering from them for years, haven't had any problems like this before. It's more than likely that the shipment was screwed up in some way and they don't have any stock to send out to you. Could have been a website glitch (showing an item as in-stock when it has been out of stock in the warehouse for a few days), a packing glitch, something along those lines.

Keep trying to contact them regarding the order itself, preferably by refering to the order number and all of that so they can check their records as well. Otherwise there isn't much to do other than seeing if and when your credit card was charged for the purchase. If it hasn't been charged yet there's a great possibility they're just waiting for the item to come in stock before shipping it out.

Yeah, I sent them a second email today with the order number just trying to find out what's going on with it. My card hasn't been charged yet so I think that's a good sign.
The part that sucks the most is the same case but blue is selling for under $7, but I can't cancel my order to switch to the cheaper case. (The white matches the Lite, but it's not mine so I don't care if it matches or not.)

[quote name='Yoohoo1231']Yeah, I sent them a second email today with the order number just trying to find out what's going on with it. My card hasn't been charged yet so I think that's a good sign.
The part that sucks the most is the same case but blue is selling for under $7, but I can't cancel my order to switch to the cheaper case. (The white matches the Lite, but it's not mine so I don't care if it matches or not.)[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered the white hard pouch on Oct. 13th and still waiting. I emailed yesterday about it and they have no clue when they'll get more. They said I can cancel the order, you just need to use the Contact Us form if there's no Cancel button available on your order page...

[quote name='musha666']My one experience with them was great.

I had their default shipping and they got the game to me in one day.[/QUOTE]

How? Do you live in Japan?

I just got a response to the second email from yesterday, all it said was they were waiting to get more stock in and they hope I can be patient.

I finally got my shipping confirmation. Start date October 18th. End date November 17th. Not including shipping.

Since I've heard good things about the site as a whole from everybody else I'll probably give them one last chance when I need something.

my only experience with play-asia was good, they even sent me all these wack candys and stickers with pw:justice for all.

bread's done
Back