Play Call of Duty, win up to $5000 in prizes

CaptainSwag

CAGiversary!
Saw this on Raptr's site. Seems like the more you play Call of Duty: Black Ops, the more prizes unlock.

You can enter here!
Play Call of Duty: Black Ops and track game-play time with Raptr for a chance to win!

The more everyone plays, the more prizes unlock!
gobal_prizes.jpg

gunnar.jpg
That's not all - The more hours you play on Xbox 360 or PC, the more chances to win even more prizes.
individual_prizes.jpg
Promo ends on Sunday, November 21st at 11:59 PST. For the full list of great prizes, click here!

BTW - It seems like this promo only tracks Xbox 360 and PC gameplay. Not sure why they don't track for PS3.

Looks awesome, but I doubt I will buy the game by the end date. If anyone wins the shades and doesn't want them, I'll take them!

[quote name='uscommander']enter but its retarded they make u download their virus software.[/QUOTE]

Um, where'd you get that from? Raptr's app tracks your gaming hours. Gamespot uses it, gamepro and 1up too. If it was virusware, then I'm pretty sure they would have been shut down long ago.

Or rather the more obvious question, why would you still download it?

[quote name='CaptainSwag']Um, where'd you get that from? Raptr's app tracks your gaming hours. Gamespot uses it, gamepro and 1up too. If it was virusware, then I'm pretty sure they would have been shut down long ago.

Or rather the more obvious question, why would you still download it?[/QUOTE]

Like the people who don't click links in message boards because they are afraid of "viruses". I lol.

I saw this and registered, I used the app for a little while in the past but now I have a reason to.

Haha just realized that CaptainSwag beat me to it. Gonna be interesting if it hits 4 million hours within a relatively short time. It's already been confirmed that CoD: Black Ops preorders are definitely much more than Halo: Reach's preorders

[quote name='ALMEHDAAOL']Haha just realized that CaptainSwag beat me to it. Gonna be interesting if it hits 4 million hours within a relatively short time. It's already been confirmed that CoD: Black Ops preorders are definitely much more than Halo: Reach's preorders[/QUOTE]

Halo Reach sucked, I sold it 2 weeks later and ended up making money on the deal after my $20 credit :D

Well I loaded up Raptr and got it ready for midnight tonite. Might as well try to win some stuff while playing.

[quote name='pholly']Halo Reach sucked, I sold it 2 weeks later and ended up making money on the deal after my $20 credit :D[/QUOTE]

A lot of people consider Halo: Reach a great game. Why did it suck to you?

[quote name='ALMEHDAAOL']A lot of people consider Halo: Reach a great game. Why did it suck to you?[/QUOTE]

Halo was a good game when it came out, Halo 2 improved on it by adding online but after that the series has become just more of the same. The core game hasn't changed at all and they tried to do something different with the class system and the customization but it ends up not working very well. The customization doesn't do anything and you can't tell a difference when playing the game between all the different additions you buy. Also, there's nothing to keep me playing the online, level one characters are the same as level 50+ characters except for some fancy armor effects and new parts that don't do anything. One of the things I like most about COD online is that you unlock stuff to use and the more you play the better your weapons get. There are also lots of varied ways to play, Halo only seems to work as a TDM & CTF game. There are other things too but that'll do for now.

[quote name='irratebass']Didn't win, but I just got a code for 100 ms points!!!! Yeee Hew![/QUOTE]

First, how do you know you didn't win? Also, where did you get 100 MS points from, Raptr? And if so how?

Looks like they are now over 1.3 million hours so thus far it seems these prizes have been unlocked so far:

250,000 hours - 4000 MSP (Or PSN equivalent)
500,000 hours – Gunnar Shades – Call of Duty Limited Edition
750,000 hours – Splitfish Pirahna Controllers for PS3 (PC & Mac compatible)
1,000,000 hours – PS3 Move (Move Sports Champion Bundle)
1,250,000 hours – Logitech Headset & Controller

Common guys, you know you can be playing COD: BO more!

bread's done
Back